• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

non donor / VIP area's

Distant Warrior

Reaction score
I think as far as the non-donor area's i can understand, if you got the VIP area Medal, But if you don't and you donated to get like the weps and the Super promo.
you can't hunt in either area. that's kinda stupid leaves alot of people still out of the loop. and thats a bit unfair because like some people who pay 10$ or w/e and can't even get to them area's thats bs =/

you only pay $5 and can get into the vip area... the non-donor area is... well... for non-donors

wow. you missed that. like i said i donated 10$ for an axe and a super promo. and i can't even use any area's get me now? its a bit dumb. i can understand if you have the vip area and not the other but it should be a pick 1 thing.

My point was... you could've gone for the medal and the promo.

;o lol non-donors are stupid, u play a donated server to donate if u cant then theres no point in player bro!

vip area only have 3 spawn to use for a medium lvl, its thuls father, nms, and lws. the rest is the same as in public area .. i think its waste of buying vip medal if you dont have full set, with nm coat and norsehelmet, but thats my oppinion:p

Red you should get those bkb's exp up so people over 600 that cant go back inside non donor can lvl in bkbs cause like after you get 600 its hard to even get 620 couse there is nuthing to hunt.

---Alexsand

Back