• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

non-pvp OT servers?

flippee

Reaction score
Hey all,
I'm just wondering if anyone knows of a decent non-pvp (optional it's now called?) server? I've searched a tonne, but have only found old servers that are no longer online.
Real tibia maps would be preferable, and mid-high rates, but I'd really just take any non-pvp server right now :p Is there a reason non-pvp OT servers are unpopular?

Thanks.

Seriously? I'd rather play on real tibia than own high level on non pvp rl OT
Yup, there is - most OT players are pvp fighters in guilds, when they enter any ot to fight they're buying stuff from points shop while non-pvp servers died due to natural selection - they just were waste of money, because only alone players playd on them.

On real tibia it doesn't apply, because players are paying for premium on every gameworld, because this game is unplayable above 80 level without premium

I had some Optional Servers with Custom Map and I have the same players till today, my record was 200 players online on Optional PVP, i think it was amazing value, servers were called denera and oraculum.

On open tibia servers it won't work, i think there will be like 1% of all players who wants to play on nPVP, but I did it for them.

Tibia = War.

Ah I see. I like them just because I prefer solo play, but yeah I see the problem.

Is there anyway I could make my own OT server, but have it offline so it doesn't use my bandwidth (in Australia so I'm on a 100gb cap)?

The issue is people do not add enough content so pvp is what keeps the players attention, rivalry

As long as you have a extremely wide range of content and events and things like that that are unique, people will stay especially if you make changes they want to make

Ah I see. I like them just because I prefer solo play, but yeah I see the problem.

Is there anyway I could make my own OT server, but have it offline so it doesn't use my bandwidth (in Australia so I'm on a 100gb cap)?

Download a compiled distro of your favorite version and run it in your pc using your local address. You might want to read a little before doing it., some basic tutorials are available in the forum.

Back