• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Thanatos Custom Professional Server. ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah okay I'll try it tomorrow I guess.

Please be a little patient, Znote came home very drunk so we're having a hard time setting all up xD

Lol at Znote. Pr0 h0st3r m3enZ! No but really, getting drunk before setting up a server sounds kina stupid, but w/e, aslong as it gets online properly Im happy! :D

Just take it one step at a time and the server should be up soon ;)

Maxxad check page 8 and thanatos.znote.eu

@krusty - Aight, I just thought u knew it would come up soon xD been waiting all day kinda xD

@Cloow - I know whats going on :p just thought krusty ment that it would literally be on any minute :p

K people uploading new client, we will tell you when to download!

Sorry for the delay Znote is drunk and it's funny/hard as fuck to work like this

So, there server will get on in less than a hour i guess?

For sure, unless someone dies here in the team

Wont suprise me if znote fell asleep ..

God damn, what's going on?! Please, give us some information..

600 posts btw YAY

We are uploading the client right now, Znote passed out but we don't need him to continue anymore xD
The server is Up , all we need is to wait for the client to be ready

So please, wait a few minutes

We are uploading the client right now, Znote passed out but we don't need him to continue anymore xD
The server is Up , all we need is to wait for the client to be ready

So please, wait a few minutes

shouldn't take more than 3 mins to upload a 25mb file

Everyone and they mama is always waiting on Znote...whadfx^w/dat?

Status
Not open for further replies.