• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nostalrius 7.7

The teleport was not there on 7.72, it was part of the game to not get trapped there, Tibia evolved in an easy game over the years, but the hardcore component was the "real feel" that keeps me playing on old servers.

Remove the walls and place them again, it works fine.

Yeah, i loved the hardcore days. This is why i also kind of want to keep non-stackable mana fluids, it makes it harder to manage while running from monsters/players... With stackables and hotkeys, you pretty much can't die unless you're bad or until you run out of supplies.

Yeah, the issue was that if a player walks left and right over those switches (without the second player) it places multple walls down, so then when you have 2 people on, it only removes 1 wall, but because there are XXX walls stacked, you cant get through.

So, it would work once, if players did it right, but if they just walk over the switches back and forth, it fucks up.

Yeah, i loved the hardcore days. This is why i also kind of want to keep non-stackable mana fluids, it makes it harder to manage while running from monsters/players... With stackables and hotkeys, you pretty much can't die unless you're bad or until you run out of supplies.

Yeah, the issue was that if a player walks left and right over those switches (without the second player) it places multple walls down, so then when you have 2 people on, it only removes 1 wall, but because there are XXX walls stacked, you cant get through.

So, it would work once, if players did it right, but if they just walk over the switches back and forth, it fucks up.
No way to remove walls with only one player because the script checks if another player is in the other tile. I just tested and it's working fine after remove the walls on map and place it again.

No way to remove walls with only one player because the script checks if another player is in the other tile. I just tested and it's working fine after remove the walls on map and place it again.

You need 2 people to stand on both tiles, if 1 player walked lever and right over the tiles it places more walls, even though its still there, so when you get 2 ppl on it only removes 1 layer of wall.

if you get 2 ppl to step on, without walkiong from 1 switch to the other, it works fine.

does somebody has the stack position and push fix?

position = the last player on the stack has to appear down of the first player
stack push = when u push sombody from stack, the pushed is the last player (the one that doesnt appear on stack), not the first

You need 2 people to stand on both tiles, if 1 player walked lever and right over the tiles it places more walls, even though its still there, so when you get 2 ppl on it only removes 1 layer of wall.

if you get 2 ppl to step on, without walkiong from 1 switch to the other, it works fine.
I finally realized what was the problem and the solution is to check the existence of walls before place the walls again.
parcel2.gif

Where is the tapestries code located in Nostalrius?

Edited: I figured it out

Last edited:
So excited for this, thank you for it!

One disappointment I do have, that I'm not sure why you chose this route.... is outfits. I am no programmer, but why, in the process of downgrading, make it so that it requires a programmer to be able to easily add outfits again?

Having said that, would anyone happen to have this distro with an added outfits.xml to help the nobs like myself? Or even if someone is willing to show me what needs to be done in order to make that work?

Nonetheless, great release! Thank you

• how is this, compared to othire's release?
  • can i use map created with RME? (.otbm)?

@exhausts: yes all exhausts are shared, but supportive/defensive/exori vis spells have 1 sec exhaust while aggressive spells have 2 seconds exhaust.

F.e) user does exori vis, exevo mort hur, uh, exevo mort hur.

exori vis (1 sec delay for all spells), exevo mort hur (2 sec delay for all spells), uh (1 sec delay for all spells), exevo mort hur (2 sec delay for all spells) .. etc

Last edited:
Or actually, It's not crashing when loading the modified .dat & .spr..
It's crashing when I change items.svr from the one in data/items.
Any clue to why? ..

In case a majority of people here don't know, and may even attack me and talk behind my back because after the release I haven't been as active, the main reason why is because there are major power blackouts in Venezuela since 1 month ago, it's been over 2 months since the last time there was water at my place, and power I'm getting at random times during the day, and of course, without internet.

• how is this, compared to othire's release?
  • can i use map created with RME? (.otbm)?
@exhausts: yes all exhausts are shared, but supportive/defensive/exori vis spells have 1 sec exhaust while aggressive spells have 2 seconds exhaust.

F.e) user does exori vis, exevo mort hur, uh, exevo mort hur.

exori vis (1 sec delay for all spells), exevo mort hur (2 sec delay for all spells), uh (1 sec delay for all spells), exevo mort hur (2 sec delay for all spells) .. etc

Nostalrius is a lot better than OTHire in every single area, code format style, stable, complete 7.7 replica, every detail, true CipSoft NPCs, monsters' behavior, easier to work with, only one developer made it (me) so you're going to find the same code everywhere, everything is organized, etc ...

In case a majority of people here don't know, and may even attack me and talk behind my back because after the release I haven't been as active, the main reason why is because there are major power blackouts in Venezuela since 1 month ago, it's been over 2 months since the last time there was water at my place, and power I'm getting at random times during the day, and of course, without internet.

Nostalrius is a lot better than OTHire in every single area, code format style, stable, complete 7.7 replica, every detail, true CipSoft NPCs, monsters' behavior, easier to work with, only one developer made it (me) so you're going to find the same code everywhere, everything is organized, etc ...

Nice! Will i be able to replace the real map with my custom map i created in RME?

Is there a program that migrates a .otbm map created in RemereMapEditor to work with Nostalrius server/map editor? (that is, change all item ID's)

Back