• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nostalrius 7.7

tfs aka the forgotten server removed the mod option that was just a future feature for the unreleased 0.4 version (bugged)

Is it possible to use some MOD scripts from this forum in that TFS? How?

I've started to push some important bug fixes to the git since I got some free time today.

1. Why there is no PUFF when I try to shoot rune and I'm exhausted?
  2. Why when I run away from a monster and turn back, while walk next to monster it doesnt hit me? I have to stay and then it hits me after 1 or 2 secs...

I didnt say that your work is bad lul ,but you do not even accept a critic :p
@Peonso did some good points and what about that?
Is it possible to use some MOD scripts from this forum in that TFS? How?

1. Why there is no PUFF when I try to shoot rune and I'm exhausted?
  2. Why when I run away from a monster and turn back, while walk next to monster it doesnt hit me? I have to stay and then it hits me after 1 or 2 secs...

Monsters hit you every 2 seconds, there is no "extra attack" as it is called in OTS, hence why you see this behavior different. (as far as I could see inside the sources, if you have a video we could make it better).
There is no "poff" as far as I remember during my tests when you're exhausted with a rune.

Last edited:
@Ezzz

Would it be possible to Edit the data/items/items.srv usch as
Code:
TypeID      = 3075
Name        = "a wand of dragonbreath"
Description = "Legends say that this wand holds the soul of a young dragon"
Flags       = {Take,Wand}
Attributes  = {MinimumLevel=13,Weight=2300,Brightness=2,LightColor=192,Vocations=1,ManaConsumption=3,AttackStrength=19,AttackVariation=6,DamageType=Fire,Range=3,MissileEffect=4}

With a new type id and by that way create a new item?
New name and edited attributes.
Would it really be this easy or am I on the wrong path?

@Ezzz

Would it be possible to Edit the data/items/items.srv usch as
Code:
TypeID      = 3075
Name        = "a wand of dragonbreath"
Description = "Legends say that this wand holds the soul of a young dragon"
Flags       = {Take,Wand}
Attributes  = {MinimumLevel=13,Weight=2300,Brightness=2,LightColor=192,Vocations=1,ManaConsumption=3,AttackStrength=19,AttackVariation=6,DamageType=Fire,Range=3,MissileEffect=4}

With a new type id and by that way create a new item?
New name and edited attributes.
Would it really be this easy or am I on the wrong path?

Yes you are right, you can easily edit it through items.srv.

why ppl cares about which one are the right FRM ?. it doesnt matter anyway, if we use exp rates lol becase the minor change unbalance everything. Nowdays have a x1-2 server is impossible guys no one of us that plays tibia have time for it and the young guys looks tibia like garbage we must move on to custom features

As far i understood checking the code there is only one cooldown/exhaustion group? Here is the exhaustion code TwistedScorpio/Nostalrius (https://github.com/TwistedScorpio/Nostalrius/blob/master/src/spells.cpp#L721)

Now in othire there is two groups(attack and heal) TwistedScorpio/OTHire (https://github.com/TwistedScorpio/OTHire/blob/master/source/spells.cpp#L882)

Which one is right?

OTHire is wrong. In old school Tibia there is only 1 cooldown system for every spell and rune.

soft boots crashing server
TypeID = 3549
Name = "soft boots"
Flags = {Take,Expire,ShowDetail}
Attributes = {Weight=800,SlotType=FEET,ExpireTarget=6530,DeEquipTarget=6529,TotalExpireTime=14400,HealthGain=1,HealthTicks=2000,ManaGain=2,ManaTicks=1000}

6530 and 6529 ithem not exists

Back