Nostalrius 7.7

krejken

Reaction score
Dude just stop, you don't know what you´re talking about. It's a very odd question
ok no more question this is real server project and all is like on real. learning spels, fast shot atack monsters, Bugs on maps etc.. i know OK

jackl90

Reaction score
ok no more question this is real server project and all is like on real. learning spels, fast shot atack monsters, Bugs on maps etc.. i know OK
USE GITHUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB to report and explain details

froy

Reaction score
where is the "switch" by disable options old school tibia?
config.lua ?
There’s no such thing. As @Ezzz claimed in the original post. This is a replica of how tibia was back in this client.
Please use github to report bugs and problems you encounter.

Dbzafgt

Reaction score
@Ezzz Did you experience any issues using Nostalrius with OTClient ? like items missing when moved or when spawning a monster with "/m" only gets visible when relogging to the server. Do you have any tip that could make OTClient better when used in conjunction with your server ? Using stock Tibia with Nostalrius works flawlessly though.

jackl90

Reaction score
@Ezzz Did you experience any issues using Nostalrius with OTClient ? like items missing when moved or when spawning a monster with "/m" only gets visible when relogging to the server. Do you have any tip that could make OTClient better when used in conjunction with your server ? Using stock Tibia with Nostalrius works flawlessly though.
i have the same issue, i can't play with otclient

Dbzafgt

Reaction score
What you mean? I'm playing right now using otclient :D
I compilled OTClient from source (On Windows 10, the 64x version), tried it out, had those nasty bugs. Nostalrius is running on Ubuntu 16.04

AenuSs

Reaction score
I just downloaded official already compiled exe of otclient. Using windows 7 x64 and no problems. Edit: if you want you can try download my compiled exe of server maybe it will work. I'm on phone right now but you can find it on 6 page.

Last edited:
OP
Ezzz

Ezzz

Developer
Reaction score
To use OTClient please make sure to enable ping system and to enable stack order of modern Tibia in the oldschool versions.

slimow4s

Reaction score
is it possible make a "bring me to" on boat cipsoft npc files?

Last edited:

AenuSs

Reaction score
I was bored again so I updated NPC where you can buy or sell (40% of the price) items like weapons, shields, helmets, armors, legs, boots, amulets or rings. Useful for people that playing alone or in small group of people.

Changes: added club weapons, rings and price fixes.

You can find him in Thais depot.

Attachments

Last edited:

slimow4s

Reaction score
i really dont understand, can u help me? i wanna make npc answer everybody at same time or bring me to works...