• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nostalrius 7.7

hello, im looking for someone that knows a way to convert OTBM maps to nostalrius distro maps.
Paid job.

Are the GameMaster commands not working? I can not create items (/i) or attribute skill and level (/addskill)

Can it be made to save text from blackboards in houses/shops during server save?

Every time the server restarts it loses all the text :/

Can it be made to save text from blackboards in houses/shops during server save?

Every time the server restarts it loses all the text :/
you probably need to add the wall tiles around the houses you want saved since tfs does not save non house tiles

you probably need to add the wall tiles around the houses you want saved since tfs does not save non house tiles

seems the map editor doesnt select the walls as the house, just doesn't let you set walls as house tiles

No, it appears to not select, but does appear to be saving now. thanks.

Last edited:
Someone got command to saveserver ingame? Or console? I cant reach here

Last edited:
I am having disconnections when using OTClient, any solution?
"ERROR: got an invalid ping from server"

EDIT: [SOLVED]

You need activate Ping informations in OTClient
You also can enable it in modules\game-things\things.lua, inside load() function add:

Code:
g_game.enableFeature(GameClientPing)

Last edited:
I put a task system on the server, but I can not change it so that the task count occurs for all players that deal at least 1 damage

Back