• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nostalrius 7.7

Have not started compiling and testing yet, but I was a high level character on tibia 6-7.7 and have not played since so I might have a un-intoxicated memory of how it use to work, so feel free to ask if in doubt.

For the skill thing, demons and DL's coud at times throw 2 GFB at the same time if they switched targets but it was probably a bug
I noticed something odd in orc spearman gif, every "turn" the 2 first attacks fail but the third gets never absorbed, (spark effect). In retail we observed that first 2 strikes where more prone to fail (we attributed it to shielding) but after that the armor value seemed to absorb damage for 2 attacks, however the fifth seemed to hit full force, even a top geared knight could get a 5 damage hit from a rat if surrounded, 4 rats however would never hit for more than 1-2. This is all based on observation while trying to find training and party hunting rigs (example: 6 mino archer warlock quest room hunt) and the armor-absorb-shield part maybe wrong but the game mechanics worked as described. This seems not the case, but my data is extracted from 3 gif so maybe this is a useless (in my times) rant after all.

I'm encountering some strange issues.

I made a God character and was just teleporting around the map checking everything out. I'm currently on my phone at work, but I can provide some pics later if what I'm saying is not sufficient.

1. While teleporting around edron (north of town close to cave entrance to demons), my God character froze and the client crashed. From then on I couldn't login to that character without the client crashing. I then made a second God character, and the same thing randomly happened again and my viewport locked onto the temple in edron and glitched out. Any idea what's causing this? Stock nostalrius, no added items or anything. Just made a generic God character and started walking/teleporting around.

2. I was on a God character in edron demon cave north of town UE'n monsters to clear my path. The first cast is correct, but when I spam it a second time 3/4 of it is cut off and it casts it where I was before. (It looks like a normal explosion rune)

These are two issues I have experienced in the first 15 minutes of trying the server. I'm sure it's something menial that I have overlooked since I havent read of anyone else having these issues.

Does it perhaps have something to do with the stack byte position thing?

Is there any guide out there on how to enable that?

Thank you.

For anyone looking for a working Web Account Creator, @mdwilliams has converted the Znote files to allow account numbers!

Many thanks to him and his work, simply copy over the files, install the sql - import znotes queries and you are good to go!

Hosted on Znote AAC (http://vanilla77.ddns.net) for anyone who wants to see the server or the website function.
View attachment 34151
I know this post is from a thousand years ago, but i'm really shit whit database things, and can't seam to make this work, i know it should be easy but i'm clearly missing something: I swaped the nostalrius.sql and the Htdocs folder, imported the nostalrius.sql and the code it shows on step 2 in another file yet i still get this screan. I changed the config.php too i's geting really frustrating.37046

I know this post is from a thousand years ago, but i'm really shit whit database things, and can't seam to make this work, i know it should be easy but i'm clearly missing something: I swaped the nostalrius.sql and the Htdocs folder, imported the nostalrius.sql and the code it shows on step 2 in another file yet i still get this screan. I changed the config.php too i's geting really frustrating.View attachment 37046
Your connection credentials are invalid.

1. Go into PHP myadmin and click on your database.
2. Go to "SQL" and copy and paste that, and then hit "ok" at the bottom

Give it a minute or two and it will show up whether or not it added those tables.

If it did, then go to config.php inside the znote files and make sure it's using the right database.

edit: @Nostalgian I'm having similar issues. I'll let ya know if I figure it out.

1. Go into PHP myadmin and click on your database.
2. Go to "SQL" and copy and paste that, and then hit "ok" at the bottom

Give it a minute or two and it will show up whether or not it added those tables.

If it did, then go to config.php inside the znote files and make sure it's using the right database.

edit: @Nostalgian I'm having similar issues. I'll let ya know if I figure it out.
Thank you so much man, that was it, it's finally runing, now to learn how to use admin tools to test this thing. ;)

Ok.. So i'm trying to figure this thing out.

I went into protocolgameparse and changed line 827 to:

Code:
if(g_game.getClientVersion() >= 772)
So that SHOULD fix the stackbyte thing, right?

and then I went into modules/game_things/things and added
g_game.enableFeature(GameClientPing) in the load function:

Code:
function load()
  local version = g_game.getClientVersion()
  g_game.enableFeature(GameClientPing)
  local datPath, sprPath
  if filename then
    datPath = resolvepath('/things/' .. filename)
    sprPath = resolvepath('/things/' .. filename)
  else
    datPath = resolvepath('/things/' .. version .. '/Tibia')
    sprPath = resolvepath('/things/' .. version .. '/Tibia')
  end

local errorMessage = ''
  if not g_things.loadDat(datPath) then
    errorMessage = errorMessage .. tr("Unable to load dat file, please place a valid dat in '%s'", datPath) .. '\n'
  end
  if not g_sprites.loadSpr(sprPath) then
    errorMessage = errorMessage .. tr("Unable to load spr file, please place a valid spr in '%s'", sprPath)
  end

loaded = (errorMessage:len() == 0)

if errorMessage:len() > 0 then
    local messageBox = displayErrorBox(tr('Error'), errorMessage)
    addEvent(function() messageBox:raise() messageBox:focus() end)

disconnect(g_game, { onClientVersionChange = load })
    g_game.setClientVersion(0)
    g_game.setProtocolVersion(0)
    connect(g_game, { onClientVersionChange = load })
  end
end

With no tabs, only spaces.

And still my crash problem is persisting. There are no error logs in server. While teleporting around outside Edron, the client crashes and I can no longer login to the character. The only thing I can do is to delete that character and remake a new one.

Any ideas as to what is going on here?

Edit: I also want to add that this happens on a freshly made God character. No items or anything. I just make a new one, promote it to God, and start teleporting around the map.

@Nostalgian @MikeOT @Felipe93 @tarantonio
I wonder, reading the threat again you are all beating your head against the same walls, and figuring out the same things other of you figured before, would it not make sense to off-Branch the project and work in it together, since OP is in a pretty bad spot now and is not likely to update this in a long time?
I'm new in this open source world thing I don't know if it's rude, but western world making sure your country doesn't get appliances seems like a special circumstance to me.
PD: I would help if I could but I'm pretty new to this, and most likely would break something important whiteout knowing.

WTF Xd mega-bug nostalrius sucks

It's his otclient, it's sending use on creature rather than use item on ex, so the server always sends the rune to wherever the creature is now standing.

It's his otclient, it's sending use on creature rather than use item on ex, so the server always sends the rune to wherever the creature is now standing.
i withdraw my words then, sry

Thanks for answer :)

I will check it on tibia client

Does that mean that all you have to do for an advantage is use otc? Or am I misunderstanding something here?

can i just say - i love how all you guys are working on this to create some sort of your own server, would love to see some of these succeed in the near future, good luck everyone.

I'm still having the crashing issues... I cant play for more than 5 minutes before the client crashes and wont let me log back into my character.

Am I the only one??

Guys, im trying to compile this server, but i got so many errors... Wich version o TFS-SDK and Boost libraries should i use to compile it? Im linking everything correctly... Wich version of VS should i use?

@EDIT:
Now i followed every single step from VCPKG tutorial, and got this:
1>------ Compilação iniciada: Projeto: theforgottenserver, Configuração: Release x64 ------
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.CppBuild.targets(377,5): warning MSB8004: Output Directory does not end with a trailing slash. This build instance will add the slash as it is required to allow proper evaluation of the Output Directory.
1>otpch.cpp
1>actions.cpp
1>ban.cpp
1>baseevents.cpp
1>bed.cpp
1>behaviourdatabase.cpp
1>chat.cpp
1>combat.cpp
1>commands.cpp
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\actions.cpp)
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\baseevents.cpp)
1>condition.cpp
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\chat.cpp)
1>configmanager.cpp
1>connection.cpp
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\configmanager.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\connection.cpp)
1>container.cpp
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\configmanager.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\configmanager.cpp)
1>creature.cpp
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\combat.cpp)
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\bed.cpp)
1>creatureevent.cpp
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\commands.cpp)
1>cylinder.cpp
1>database.cpp
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\behaviourdatabase.cpp)
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\creatureevent.cpp)
1>databasemanager.cpp
1>databasetasks.cpp
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\configmanager.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\database.cpp)
1>depotlocker.cpp
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\condition.cpp)
1>fileloader.cpp
1>game.cpp
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\configmanager.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\databasemanager.cpp)
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\configmanager.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\container.cpp)
1>globalevent.cpp
1>groups.cpp
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\creature.cpp)
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\configmanager.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\globalevent.cpp)
1>guild.cpp
1>house.cpp
1>housetile.cpp
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\depotlocker.cpp)
1>ioguild.cpp
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\guild.cpp)
1>iologindata.cpp
1>iomap.cpp
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\housetile.cpp)
1>iomapserialize.cpp
1>item.cpp
1>items.cpp
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\game.cpp)
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\iologindata.cpp)
1>luascript.cpp
1>mailbox.cpp
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\configmanager.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\iomap.cpp)
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\items.cpp)
1>map.cpp
1>monster.cpp
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\house.cpp)
1>monsters.cpp
1>movement.cpp
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\item.cpp)
1>networkmessage.cpp
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\luascript.cpp)
1>npc.cpp
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\configmanager.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\map.cpp)
1>otserv.cpp
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\mailbox.cpp)
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\monster.cpp)
1>outputmessage.cpp
1>party.cpp
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\monsters.cpp)
1>player.cpp
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\iomapserialize.cpp)
1>position.cpp
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\player.cpp)
1>protocol.cpp
1>protocolgame.cpp
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\movement.cpp)
1>protocollogin.cpp
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\networkmessage.cpp)
1>raids.cpp
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\raids.cpp)
1>rsa.cpp
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\npc.cpp)
1>scheduler.cpp
1>script.cpp
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\otserv.cpp)
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\party.cpp)
1>scriptmanager.cpp
1>server.cpp
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\configmanager.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\protocollogin.cpp)
1>spawn.cpp
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\scriptmanager.cpp)
1>spells.cpp
1>protocolstatus.cpp
1>talkaction.cpp
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\configmanager.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\protocolstatus.cpp)
1>tasks.cpp
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\protocolgame.cpp)
1>teleport.cpp
1>thing.cpp
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\configmanager.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\server.cpp)
1>tile.cpp
1>tools.cpp
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\spawn.cpp)
1>vocation.cpp
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\spells.cpp)
1>waitlist.cpp
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\configmanager.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\waitlist.cpp)
1>wildcardtree.cpp
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\talkaction.cpp)
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\tasks.cpp)
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\teleport.cpp)
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\configmanager.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\tools.cpp)
1>c:\nostalgia7.4\nostalrius-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Não é possível abrir arquivo incluir: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compilando arquivo de origem ..\src\tile.cpp)
1>Projeto de compilação pronto "theforgottenserver.vcxproj" -- FALHA.
========== Compilar: 0 com êxito, 1 com falha, 0 atualizados, 0 ignorados ==========

Last edited:
Back