• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nostalrius 7.7

Foreign Language
Yesterday I was testing my Nostalrius 7.7 and until then I didn't have any problems apparently, I remember even putting some items on the floor to test the "clean". But today after I woke up I noticed that my game is disconnecting every 1 or 2 minutes and when I drop an item on the ground it disappears or bug SQM with other item ID this problem reappears and normalizes when I go out of view and back to check. I tried to reinstall the server from 0 and still the bug remains, is this a problem with the server or the OTClient I am using?

What can I do to resolve this? Thanks :)
This is a problem with the otclient, look here: Problems saving players and problems with otc · Issue #54 · TwistedScorpio/Nostalrius (https://github.com/TwistedScorpio/Nostalrius/issues/54)

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont' understand how the client being used would affect the server saving the character on log out

Seems more like someone's munted the SQL query in source, or you don't have your schema configured properly in the first place...

He is having a problem with disconnect/invisible itens when on tile.

This is a problem of GameClientPing and parseTileAddThing on OTClient.

walk over or destroy field?

you should be able to walk over that fire regardless... it's a loose stone pile under to open hole,
you know that he meant to say destroy field..
I can't remove fields over objects that i can't move over.
Anyone has a fix for that?

View attachment 59674
check if this is missing bro
Lua:
<movevent event="StepIn" itemid="1487" function="onStepInField" />
<movevent event="AddItem" itemid="1487" function="onAddField" />

otherwise just search here " fire field bug" and you'll find somethind

If it's for non-walkeable objects, here you have a fix for othire (that should work for nostalrius):

You should check if that one under the fire is a loose stone pile (walkeable/openable) or a stone pile (non walkeable/openable). Anyway, if you're trying to do a 7.4 server, remove field wasn't able to use over elemental fields on non-walkeable objects.

you know that he meant to say destroy field..

check if this is missing bro
Lua:
<movevent event="StepIn" itemid="1487" function="onStepInField" />
<movevent event="AddItem" itemid="1487" function="onAddField" />

otherwise just search here " fire field bug" and you'll find somethind
Check your destroy field rune script and check the IDs it removes.
If it's for non-walkeable objects, here you have a fix for othire (that should work for nostalrius):

You should check if that one under the fire is a loose stone pile (walkeable/openable) or a stone pile (non walkeable/openable). Anyway, if you're trying to do a 7.4 server, remove field wasn't able to use over elemental fields on non-walkeable objects.

Thank you guys for the Help, i tried what you said and after that i found this guy below with the same problem, i made it and it worked.

found a bug where fire field is not recognized as a field when its on a pile of stones, for example Orc Fortress entrance, its a pile of stones that you have to dig out with your shovel, but theres a fire field on it and runes doesnt recognize it as a field.
Solution for that:
Go to Data>Items>Items.srv
Find this
Lua:
TypeID      = 593
Name        = "a loose stone pile"
Flags       = {Bank,UseEvent,Unmove,Avoid}
Attributes  = {Waypoints=160}

and replace it with this:
Lua:
TypeID      = 593
Name        = "a loose stone pile"
Flags       = {Bank,CollisionEvent}
Attributes  = {Waypoints=160}

Nothing serious but little things like that are important if someone is trying to make real tibia based server. :D

I have another problem now, this player found a bug where when he closes the door he is standing on, the door pushes him foward, on the top of the mailbox.

1624025494780.png

I have another problem now, this player found a bug where when he closes the door he is standing on, the door pushes him foward, on the top of the mailbox.

View attachment 59685
That's because that door isn't mean to be a normal door, it should be a special door like the one to the right of the mailbox. You're supposed to be able to open that door when you have x storage id (probably the one you get in the last mission of the postman) but you're not able to close it except if you move to the left in this case.

That's because that door isn't mean to be a normal door, it should be a special door like the one to the right of the mailbox. You're supposed to be able to open that door when you have x storage id (probably the one you get in the last mission of the postman) but you're not able to close it except if you move to the left in this case.
He made the postman, i will try to look for that door scripts. Thank you.
Post automatically merged:

I made it, i just removed this two lines from data\movements\scripts\misc\doors.lua :

[1645] = 1644,

and

[1643] = 1642,

They were acting like vertical and horizontal doors.

Last edited:
How the houses-tiles can be edited in the Nostalrius RME since it doesn't shows the list of them?

-Fixed

Last edited:
Can someone help me with compiling RME for Nostalrius on Windows 10? The CMake is only generating a simple MVS2017 solution with two projects ( ALL_BUILD and ZERO_CHECK).

Thanks!

Has anyone compiled it on ubuntu server(18.04)?

RrIHJfS.png

Hhv9JDc.png

Remove werror from your CMakeLists file.
Thank you so much for replying, I'm not a programmer but I try.

Before this problem I had one with missing weapons.cpp~.h file, so I got it from another server (OTHIRE) in your repository
aeIT4X6.png

After adding the weapons file and editing the CMakelists as you mentioned, it started to compile but I had the following errors:
KlqmrYC.png

s9E0Ckx.png

DZTACyy.png

Finally, with the removal of the werror and deleting the weapons file I got from another server, it compiled, however, continued with the errors of the files behaviordatabase.cpp, combat.cpp, player.cpp, protocolgame.cpp as shown in the prints, would these errors be a problem?

Could you help me, please?

Has anyone compiled it on ubuntu server(18.04)?

RrIHJfS.png

Hhv9JDc.png
Int
Thank you so much for replying, I'm not a programmer but I try.

Before this problem I had one with missing weapons.cpp~.h file, so I got it from another server (OTHIRE) in your repository
aeIT4X6.png

After adding the weapons file and editing the CMakelists as you mentioned, it started to compile but I had the following errors:
KlqmrYC.png

s9E0Ckx.png

DZTACyy.png

Finally, with the removal of the werror and deleting the weapons file I got from another server, it compiled, however, continued with the errors of the files behaviordatabase.cpp, combat.cpp, player.cpp, protocolgame.cpp as shown in the prints, would these errors be a problem?

Could you help me, please?

remove the refernce to weapons.cpp in cmake as well.

Back