• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling NPCs&Monsters invisible

Ners
Solutions
Reaction score
So, I came back after a break and started tweaking a lil on my server. I tried to make some changes in the source, nothing huge, no errors but once I logged ingame monsters and NPC's were invisible, they're there but can't be seen. You can talk with NPC's and kill monsters. I thought it might be because of the edits I have done but the changes I did got nothing to do with NPC's and monsters.
Then I tried to recompile the server without any edits, same problem, they're invisible.

Anyone knows what is wrong? I'm using the same files I used to compile since ever, never had such problem till now. The server is TFS 0.4, using Dev C++
Could it be because of client? I edited Cip's client and added new sprites, animations, outfits and similar stuff. Last thing I added was an item and that doesn't have anything to do with outfits. However, it works fine with the older .exe I got, but newly compiled renders NPC's and monsters invisible.

Back