• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ObjectBuilder [10.32]

and no im not using transperency, i can try it if thats the cause

Nah, I don't think it has to do with the transparency option then. Im not sure what could be the issue.

But my guess would be maybe there's too much of a difference between the 7.1 files and the 7.6 files (probably not but idk really) or you've reached the limit or items (This may be fixable by using the Extented option). Did you import Animations and Effects as well?

Nah, I don't think it has to do with the transparency option then. Im not sure what could be the issue.

But my guess would be maybe there's too much of a difference between the 7.1 files and the 7.6 files (probably not but idk really) or you've reached the limit or items (This may be fixable by using the Extented option). Did you import Animations and Effects as well?
When i try with transperency option everything bugs to (!) again, and when i try extended option another error message comes up.

I'm only importing the dat file, animation should come with it ?

I'm exporting/importing with .obd*

Last edited by a moderator:
Adobe Air FileStream Error #3013: File or directory is in use.
@Emky make sure that spr is not opened in another program.

When i try with transperency option everything bugs to (!) again, and when i try extended option another error message comes up.

I'm only importing the dat file, animation should come with it ?

Nevermind the transparency and extended options. I think the extended option starts somewhere around 9.6~ and transparency is if you use transparent sprites :p

If only there was a feature to have 2 versions up at the same time, would save some time hehe

The tool won't be updated to 10.76?, right now on github only support to 10.56 and is a shame because the new TFS 1.1 works with 10.74-10.77

the latest version has this error does not have this option

csAsAye.png

@EdMignari I have a question about a couple of your post on this thread and github. One is where you posted a link with some outfits in .obd format and the other one where you suggest to use the TibiaJS sprite extractor. My quess is that we should be able to use both things to import some of the latest outfits, however I'm having a hard time trying to get even 1. With that being said, here comes my question:

Using the animation editor, whats the sequence I would need to use for the outfit so it can get imported correctly? is it possible?

Hope you know what I meant, the problem is that when I create the "outfit" object and save it using the animator editor, then when I import it on the Object Builder as an outfit, the values for "Pattern X", "Animations", "Layers", etc. are not getting imported since they are not available on the animation editor or object viewer. I was thinking that there might be a trick or something to do this:

1- On the animator editor use the "correct" sequence of frames on the timeline and export it to a .obd file
2- Somehow, edit the obd file to inject the pattern x, animations, layers, etc values to it.
3- with that we will have a file, just like the ones you shared in the post I mentioned at the beggining.. a perfect obd ready to be imported.

so, any thoughts?

@EdMignari I have a question about a couple of your post on this thread and github. One is where you posted a link with some outfits in .obd format and the other one where you suggest to use the TibiaJS sprite extractor. My quess is that we should be able to use both things to import some of the latest outfits, however I'm having a hard time trying to get even 1. With that being said, here comes my question:

Using the animation editor, whats the sequence I would need to use for the outfit so it can get imported correctly? is it possible?

Hope you know what I meant, the problem is that when I create the "outfit" object and save it using the animator editor, then when I import it on the Object Builder as an outfit, the values for "Pattern X", "Animations", "Layers", etc. are not getting imported since they are not available on the animation editor or object viewer. I was thinking that there might be a trick or something to do this:

1- On the animator editor use the "correct" sequence of frames on the timeline and export it to a .obd file
2- Somehow, edit the obd file to inject the pattern x, animations, layers, etc values to it.
3- with that we will have a file, just like the ones you shared in the post I mentioned at the beggining.. a perfect obd ready to be imported.

so, any thoughts?

The Animation Editor is unfinished and the OB version 0.4 is a beta version.

here's the quickest way to do it:
https://otland.net/threads/objectbuilder-10-32.208334/page-4#post-2023546

1-Get the sprite sheet with the spritesheet-extractor.
2-Open a client and duplicate an object similar to what you want to create.
3-Drag and drop the sprite sheet from the file system to the OB.
4-Save the object.
5-Now export it as .obd

Mignari tem previsão pra poder att a ferramenta? Se precisar de ajuda mano, pode falar, sei que tu usa o flex pra desenvolver, mas se precisar de algum conhecimento de programação a mais em outras linguagens tipo C++, C#, C, java, action script é só falar :D

Mignari tem previsão pra poder att a ferramenta? Se precisar de ajuda mano, pode falar, sei que tu usa o flex pra desenvolver, mas se precisar de algum conhecimento de programação a mais em outras linguagens tipo C++, C#, C, java, action script é só falar :D
I'm using Apache Flex for UI, but the core is AS3. The open tibia always needs help:
c++ = TFS, OTC, RME
c# = ItemEditor, OpenTibia library.
AS3 = ObjectBuilder.

Hey guys, this tool exports obd files. It works for version 10.79. I will not create a new thread for it because it's only an emergency tool.
How to use it:
1-Add the dat/spr 10.79 in the 'Client' folder.
2-Click on 'Load' button.
3-Select the objects and click on 'Add'.
4-Click on 'Save' button.
The objects will be exported to 'Output' folder.

Note: It's slow because the outfits are converted in a single frame group, so I advise export a maximum of 20 outfits at a time.
It may have bugs, since it has not been extensively tested.
The obd file is version 1, so has not improved animations.

Download
Scan

I'm using Apache Flex for UI, but the core is AS3. The open tibia always needs help:
c++ = TFS, OTC, RME
c# = ItemEditor, OpenTibia library.
AS3 = ObjectBuilder.

Hey guys, this tool exports obd files. It works for version 10.79. I will not create a new thread for it because it's only an emergency tool.
How to use it:
1-Add the dat/spr 10.79 in the 'Client' folder.
2-Click on 'Load' button.
3-Select the objects and click on 'Add'.
4-Click on 'Save' button.
The objects will be exported to 'Output' folder.

Note: It's slow because the outfits are converted in a single frame group, so I advise export a maximum of 20 outfits at a time.
It may have bugs, since it has not been extensively tested.
The obd file is version 1, so has not improved animations.

Download
Scan

How i import ? This tool only export?:$

Why can't I import a sprite I created in items part? I imported it in .spr but I can't find it to import it as an Item, I want to use it and give it an itemid how do I do that?

Back