• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Objet Builder monster 10x10 and Ot client.

Udun

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello friends, I have an issue creating an outfit on objet builder, i'd tried to create an outfit for a monster with 10x10 size and I put all the animation and graphics together and it was succesfull, the outfit does what supossed to do, BUT! the problem is that when I test the outfit on OTC its working fine but it is not centered from a player perspective, I mean, technically is correct, but I would wish to see the outfit at the center of the screen and my player name on the center of the outfit. The problem is that I see it on the left upper corner (its a flyng dragon) and partially part of the outfit is lost off screen, testing with a monster I saw that from an external player perspective actually you can see the whole thing so that's positive I guess, but my goal is to be able to center the health and player's name at the middle of image of the creature: move the creature graphic 4 sqms south and 4 sqms east from I see it now.

SO, is it possible? To do maybe an exepcion editing something inside the otclient? Or maybe somethin that can be configured on the Objet Builder?

More information:
Server: TFS 0.3.6
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Objet Builder:
size of the monster:
Width: 10
Height: 10
Corp Size: 160 <------------ I don't know really if this is the right size (if is not HELP PLX!))
Pattern X: 4

Options:
Deplacement: <----------- NOTE: I put this 4 because I thought that maybe had sometjing to do with the center of the image but nothing changed.
Offset X: 4
Offest Y: 4

Animation Always
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks in advance!
Udun

Back