• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Offline Tibia

MrUnFantastic

Reaction score
Good Evening,

I am looking for someone who may can create an offline version of tibia. No Internet connection required at all.

Some things that would nwe'd to be done:
- Character creation in standalone login
- some quests would need to be made to do silo
- offline training wouldnt work so have those as "trainers"
- instead of logging out, the game compiles the days data and "saves" it to the hard drive.

I am willing to pay, but can't pay too much. Thankful for any and all help.

Single player? I thought about something like that some time ago, using OT to make a game Zelda-like.

Single player? I thought about something like that some time ago, using OT to make a game Zelda-like.
That would be incredible man! Except once you are done with the missions, it's not the end. You can hunt and just try to get as strong as possible, the fair way, to continue your hunts.

you open server on local host and you don't need network to log in.
but this means you need a program to host the local host.

He want to make server+client in one exe. Something like old games when there was no internet at all. When you wanted to play with friends you just needed 2nd pad.

There are still games like this. Example: Skyrim. Your progress is saved somewhere on your HDD.

I was thinking about doing such thing. Then selling it as a finished, ready to play, retail single player game. Made directly for gamers, not for future developing.

He want to make server+client in one exe. Something like old games when there was no internet at all. When you wanted to play with friends you just needed 2nd pad.

There are still games like this. Example: Skyrim. Your progress is saved somewhere on your HDD.

I was thinking about doing such thing. Then selling it as a finished, ready to play, retail single player game. Made directly for gamers, not for future developing.
If you do, man, I would be very interested. I suck at OTs; haven't finished a single one I started. My program skills are lacking a bit, so most of it is foreign to me. Let me know what happens, eh?

This type of idea is really awesome. What i think is better is if people could ALSO host they own game world of this type of server and play with friends. Or just choose to play the "singleplayer mode" that would not require internect conection at all. (You still can play alone on a Hosted Server by yourself, and once you create it you will Always need internect connection even if only you is playing)
But the server still not designed to be massively played, just something like an adventure for very few players.

This type of idea is really awesome. What i think is better is if people could ALSO host they own game world of this type of server and play with friends. Or just choose to play the "singleplayer mode" that would not require internect conection at all. (You still can play alone on a Hosted Server by yourself, and once you create it you will Always need internect connection even if only you is playing)
But the server still not designed to be massively played, just something like an adventure for very few players.

You dont need an internet connection if you use XML instead of SQL. But that is some pre-historic OT stuff :D

We will release a single-player sqlite-database based version later this year for offlinge single-player/LAN. When we have built the original map(Argardh, not Tibias ;) enough to do lvl 8-150 in a well coordinated super-high-rate 1 hour of gameplay followed by a sort of nintendo-like /tower-defense(you're the critter!) like level 1-50 quest. Together with a PVP-arena ofcourse so you can LAN it aswell.

Hopefully by summer, maybe for christmas next year.. :)

I'm playing like this for years, just hosting and local game, or via hamachi with friends.
We set-up an OT trying to remember what was like to play Tibia in old days, searching that feel we all can't reach anymore.

A new map, or some new quests to explore and reach out with friends would be very fun!

Back