• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@old players

Freezy

Reaction score
as many of you know, otland will make winter update and it'll completely change pvp in icechaw:
-the ue damages will be reduced like rl tibia, so ue will around 2x lower (I guess)
-the sd damage will be increased just like rl tibia
-explosions and uhs will be pointless for knight after update, utito tempo + exori gran combos ftw
- healing will be lowered
-paralyze will last 2 seconds no matter what spell you make, so anti-paralyzes will not work
-pushing will be faster, instead of taking 2~ seconds it will take like 1

SO I'm asking all old players to come back, and then we can have battles as before, since those lvl 800~900~1000 won't be that nightmares and the pvp will be much funnier

/zuckov

Once again it seems like our "player" foughts have been discharged and not looked at.

Vocations Balance was perfect all the vocs made fair damage and healed perfectly.

What was wrong? Exping system and not Vocations.

Player1 lvl 500, Player2 lvl 500.

Player1 kills Player2 and is lvl 600.

Simple or to hard to understand?

So after update mages will be usless. Fair enough well done as always.

Once again it seems like our "player" foughts have been discharged and not looked at.

Vocations Balance was perfect all the vocs made fair damage and healed perfectly.

What was wrong? Exping system and not Vocations.

Player1 lvl 500, Player2 lvl 500.

Player1 kills Player2 and is lvl 600.

Simple or to hard to understand?

So after update mages will be usless. Fair enough well done as always.

not really, mages will use more sd instead of ues and I'm not sure those stats are correct
also knights and paladins will heal less, just like rl tibia, after update will be more team work than 2 vs 10 or smth :p

Unless the sd will hit twice as much then it won't work out.

i hit now at lvl 830 with sd 440-470 max and ue almost 1.6-7k

so if ue goes lower half meaning ill hit about 900 with ue and 800-900 with sd.

So you think this is right?

Unless the sd will hit twice as much then it won't work out.

i hit now at lvl 830 with sd 440-470 max and ue almost 1.6-7k

so if ue goes lower half meaning ill hit about 900 with ue and 800-900 with sd.

So you think this is right?

I guess they'll increase 80% of sd damage so you shall hit 700~800, that's okay bcuz the healing will also be lowered

aniway, let's just wait and see how it will work out :p

Sounds pretty retarded actually will be fun though i might join =o but how the hell are you supposed to kill anyone after update without a team with like 5-6 ppl? ;s wont be able to solo someone,kill someone with 2 ppl. 2 lvl 500 wont even get a lvl 400 down.

R.I.P Icechaw ;<

if the ue dmg will be reduced so badly this server will change to an all-knight server.
right now the action is fast and deadly, after the update it'll be about who brings the most supply's

boring!

if the ue dmg will be reduced so badly this server will change to an all-knight server.
right now the action is fast and deadly, after the update it'll be about who brings the most supply's

boring!

this is the first time i agree with you actually how are you supposed to kill a knight without these mass uber haxxorz ue combo?

Lets say a lvl 700 ek is traped somewhere and 5 mage 500-600 is atking him how are they supposed to kill him? sure sds will hit more but still. 5 ppl lvl 500 all mages can barely kill a lvl 700 ek in a ue combo now lol, how will it be when you hit 2x lower with ue to kill a 700 ek then?if you lower ue damage you gotta reduce knights healing with like 99999999%

I'm not sure about those stats, I know the ue damage will be lowered so will healing, at least feloth said so
if they will make knights healing as rl tibia, a 700 knight won't hit more than 700 with exana mort, and around 1~khp with uhp, so they won't be that POWERMACHINE (I guess). 4/5 mages~will be enough to take him down with pushing/paralyzing and comboing sd

as many of you know, otland will make winter update and it'll completely change pvp in icechaw:
-the ue damages will be reduced like rl tibia, so ue will around 2x lower (I guess)
-the sd damage will be increased just like rl tibia
-explosions and uhs will be pointless for knight after update, utito tempo + exori gran combos ftw
- healing will be lowered
-paralyze will last 2 seconds no matter what spell you make, so anti-paralyzes will not work
-pushing will be faster, instead of taking 2~ seconds it will take like 1

SO I'm asking all old players to come back, and then we can have battles as before, since those lvl 800~900~1000 won't be that nightmares and the pvp will be much funnier

/zuckov

for shure i'll give it a try if the pvp change

this is the first time i agree with you actually how are you supposed to kill a knight without these mass uber haxxorz ue combo?

Lets say a lvl 700 ek is traped somewhere and 5 mage 500-600 is atking him how are they supposed to kill him? sure sds will hit more but still. 5 ppl lvl 500 all mages can barely kill a lvl 700 ek in a ue combo now lol, how will it be when you hit 2x lower with ue to kill a 700 ek then?if you lower ue damage you gotta reduce knights healing with like 99999999%

if you can't kill a knight with sds you shouldn't play tibia

lol how bout an 800 ek? id love to see if they made the damage correct howmuch my grans would hit lmao

hope they fix pallys assassin star damage else pally would be completely useless

800 ed/ms will hit 600-1k with sd anyway like rl tibia u said.

250 ed with 80 mg lvl hit in rl 350-380 sd
1000 ed with 120 mg lvl +items will hit more 800 ?
Change pvp system icechaw = dead server they should do before start this server not now rotfl.

So if someone bot 300 ek u need 10 people to kill them :) so everyone turn bot and gogo get 300 lvl and rook them :)

New Era for boters then if they gonna reduce dmg :) rp-ek will be MACHINE
So if someone bot yalahar dls like 250 ek u can do a shit to kill him solo anyway u can do a shit with 2-4 people also too :)

Last edited:
800 ed/ms will hit 600-1k with sd anyway like rl tibia u said.

250 ed with 80 mg lvl hit in rl 350-380 sd
1000 ed with 120 mg lvl +items will hit more 800 ?
Change pvp system icechaw = dead server they should do before start this server not now rotfl.

So if someone bot 300 ek u need 10 people to kill them :) so everyone turn bot and gogo get 300 lvl and rook them :)

New Era for boters than if they gonna reduce dmg :) rp-ek will be MACHINE
So if someone bot yalahar dls like 250 ek u can do a shit to kill him solo anyway u can do a shit with 2-4 people also too :)

Now can we have that in english? hahaha

Back