• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Old sprites back

tarantonio

Old School Player
Solutions
Reaction score
Well, I'm working on a custom 7.4 map. I love old sprites, and I want some of them in my server.
At the moment I managed to get back the old Giant Spider and his sons, but I want to know what old sprites you want to see in a 7.4 server.
KqbuVmI.png

I plan to bring back the old dwarven shield, i love that sprite.
Old-dwarvenshield.gif

Here you can check the old sprites: http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Old_Sprites

So, you can help telling me what old sprites you want to see back!

damn I never have played on a client that was lower then 7.6 I would love to try your ot out :d

I like to see these sprites back :D

Monsters:
- Demon (6.0)
- Rotworm (6.0)
- (winter) wolf (6.0)

Items:
- Golden Boots
- Royal Helmet
- Steel Boots

Rotworm an winter wolf didn't change until 7.8 or later so they are in 7.4 as you like.
Same for royal helmet, golden boots and steel boots.

Last edited:
Another sprite i love is the old skull staff (this change made me stop playing Tibia for a long time)
Skull_Staff_%28Old%29.gif
changed to
Skull_Staff.gif

Spike Sword was one of the worst sprite changes for me.
Spike_Sword_%28Old%29.gif
changed to
Spike_Sword.gif

What you say about those:
Bonelord_Shield_%287.1%29.gif
Old beholder shield
Guardian_Shield_%28Old%29.gif
Old guardian shield
Old-mastermindshield.gif
Old mastermind shield

ooh that's why they were so familiar... :p
except for the demon I just liked that one

(haven't been playing any client lower then 8.6 for a while srry)

Another sprite i love is the old skull staff (this change made me stop playing Tibia for a long time)
Skull_Staff_%28Old%29.gif
changed to
Skull_Staff.gif

Spike Sword was one of the worst sprite changes for me.
Spike_Sword_%28Old%29.gif
changed to
Spike_Sword.gif

What you say about those:
Bonelord_Shield_%287.1%29.gif
Old beholder shield
Guardian_Shield_%28Old%29.gif
Old guardian shield
Old-mastermindshield.gif
Old mastermind shield

Guardian shield is looking like that at 7.40. Mastermind and beholder is amazing, no doubt!

wasnt it called daemon back then? look forward to old school monsters...guess this mean wont have all the new quest.

Will you be doing old school item spawns as well? there are many items that use to spawn daily or occasionally but dont anymore.

so will spells be more dependant on mlvl and mages have their dmg like it was back then? we lose wands but i loved making runes at low lvls and everything depended on mlvl..

Luring will be possible again.... runes ARE NOT in shops... i wait for this server.... remind me of old times..

Last edited:
Back