• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Old Tibia discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the reason why I think vimeo's a better alternative

Not necessarily, youtube was like vimeo before google bought it. If vimeo continues to grow and gets bought out by a global giant it will be subjected to enforce their copy right laws if they want to make any real advertisement money.

Vimeo; doesn't remove songs, better layout.
Youtube; faster rendering, bigger userbase.

I prefer Vimeo.

@Sammy: thx for donate ;]

outcast is a nice old server by the way people ^^ it's been around 5 yr or something as well so it's not like those phantom 7.72 servers xd,

outcast.no-ip.org

outcast was fun when it was in its prime + too bad qut is too stubborn to buy a dedi and keeps hosting the serv on his crappy comp, he made thousands of euros already

there are good hosters in USA that are very cheap and ok..
I wouldnt even try it on european server.. with that speed will be impossible to hit and run in the same level of the avarage players ;s

yeah, Im just finishing my pvp enfo that i've been testing im my desktop
to host it on USA ^^
I most likely gonna host it in NY or Dallas.

If some european player would like to play, drop me a msg and then I teach you how to crack a proxy to EUA. ;d

I think you guys (with proxy) wont get ping higher than 100.. wich is playable ;d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back