• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Old War Servers?

Records070

┌∩┐"(◣_◢)"┌∩┐
Reaction score
I am curious how many people among us are missing the older War servers? I been waiting on a war server for ages n' I guess that you dont realise how much you really like a server until its gone >.> I dont see why no one has (re)created one of those older war servers n' just let it run? They used to be highly populated and to be specific about which servers i actually mean;

1) Team vs Team (The ones with real tibia chars & switching maps)

2) Dont remember the name of it but it used to be one HELLA fun war ot.. The one with the Karamy-Like maps where you'd start off as a lv. 50 with limited supplies (70 manas, 50 sds, 20 mws, etc) and no AOL.

Dang I be missing these servers >.> Atleast there will be a new war server up soon which might be just as fun as those mentioned aboveeee..

http://otland.net/f43/usa-species-colony-9-81-war-server-opening-friday-8-9a-196552/

Any other specific old war servers that u had a good time on?

The only older war servers that I surely miss are the World Wars and the CTF servers.

World War servers consisted of copies of real Tibia high levels, such as Bubble, Seromontis, Eternal Oblivion, ect.
And Capture the Flag is capture the flag, it was HUGE back in the day. I'm working on a CTF server right now.

I do remember the old War Servers and miss them.
I basically only play tibia for the PvP aspects. Yes Quests and RPG can be fun, but I get bored of it quickly (and it gets really repetative).

I really start to have fun when I am in a war, or being hunted, and both sides REALLY hate each other.
Something about conflict in Tibia makes the wars so much more fun.
That's the main reason why all my servers allow you to have your own accounts and characters. Over time you can become well-known, feared, and hated by the other teams; or looked up to by your own team.

As nerdy as it sounds, it is always fun to be famous or infamous on an online game.

- - - Updated - - -

I remember 7.92 servers with 1/1 or 2/2 accounts. That was fun. :D

Hall of the Champions is also coming soon! :D :D :D

I will be testing out your server, I actually thought of doing something similar to this, but Species has always been my baby so I decided to stick it.

I do remember the old War Servers and miss them.
I basically only play tibia for the PvP aspects. Yes Quests and RPG can be fun, but I get bored of it quickly (and it gets really repetative).

I really start to have fun when I am in a war, or being hunted, and both sides REALLY hate each other.
Something about conflict in Tibia makes the wars so much more fun.
That's the main reason why all my servers allow you to have your own accounts and characters. Over time you can become well-known, feared, and hated by the other teams; or looked up to by your own team.

As nerdy as it sounds, it is always fun to be famous or infamous on an online game.

- - - Updated - - -

I will be testing out your server, I actually thought of doing something similar to this, but Species has always been my baby so I decided to stick it.

I'm actually glad that my server is one of a kind. No competition. :D But to be honest your is one of a kind aswell, so no competition to it too. :D Double win.

I'm actually glad that my server is one of a kind. No competition. :D But to be honest your is one of a kind aswell, so no competition to it too. :D Double win.

I am just happy SOMEONE is filling the role of "Skill Based Arena Fighting" in the tibia community. I really hope you become the LoL/DOTA/Bloodline Champions of tibia.
(By the way, you should go play Bloodline Champions if you haven't for some ideas, they have really good ways of stopping some of the problems you are having with people running away all game, etc)

I'm more of trying to become the Battlefield/Planetside of tibia. Huge Teams working together to battle over large maps.

stopping some of the problems you are having with people running away all game, etc)
I actually fixed it by making 4 min rounds. If 4 minutes elapses a team with more ppl alive wins or in case the same ammount ppl alive a team which player has more health percent. :p

I TOTALLY agree with you. I really miss the old War Servers. Specially the ones that changed maps and CTF ofcourse, the old days was better. ;)

Are you honostly calling a 9.8 server an "old" war server?

I didnt wrote that Species is old, I just wrote that it might be as fun as the servers i had mentioned above ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I remember 7.92 servers with 1/1 or 2/2 accounts. That was fun. :D

Hall of the Champions is also coming soon! :D :D :D

And that honestly sounds like a really good servers \o/ Why havent I heard of it before, isnt there an advertisement thread or havent you got a rough date in mind yet? Any estimation on when you'll release it ;P

And that honestly sounds like a really good servers \o/ Why havent I heard of it before, isnt there an advertisement thread or havent you got a rough date in mind yet? Any estimation on when you'll release it ;P

Probably at the end of this month or beginning of the next one. Advertisement threads will be made week before actual start. :)

Old days... 7.1 was a joy.

PILMc.png

That's all what I used for 7.1 days. Also the God code for Brabexia (code: beliscaonapernoca).

Back