• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ondz Real Map - Discussion

any boosted tombs or boosted exp places if its hr ?

and it will be real damages or like original tibia ots 100 ms with 65 mlvl hit 350 ue pvp xd

There will be new spawns within the real map (custom caves etc) with nice exp places...
That will be updated frequently almost every week I think.
Our plan is the use already existing places on map instead of creation new ones.

Its gonna be real damage aslong we can keep it balanced... the only difference is that what equipment you have on this ot will have a bigger difference than on real tibia.
Meaning: the resist to sd and UE is higher than normal tibia. 100 ms with ml 65 lowest hit like 400? highest 520

I understand what you are saying. But on test server there is no frag system nor skull system.

and as I mentioned, the frags wont be a issues because you will briefly get any frags in a battle. I'll give u desciprtion later.. but we have a whole new skull system that make anyone who is agressive kill able without any frags.
Sounds great.. I kind of understand what you mean.

So like a 10 vs 10 fight, you wouldn't get any unjustified kills right? But if its like 10 vs 1 on a guy hunting, you'll get an unjustified kill?

Sounds great.. I kind of understand what you mean.

So like a 10 vs 10 fight, you wouldn't get any unjustified kills right? But if its like 10 vs 1 on a guy hunting, you'll get an unjustified kill?

We'll explain it with more detail later. All you need to know now is that the usual issue with taking too many unjustified kills in battles will most likely not be an issue anymore.

So excited!!
Any ETA for the server?
As soon our web developer is finnished with the home page. So our guess is anyday.
When ever we are 100% ready we will only have a few hours advertisment for the test server.. so keep your self updated :)

Open fast because shit tibianus open in 9 day.

Your ots 100 % more good , but if no open fast some people go play this shit tibianus.

Open fast 5 h test serwer and open ots. :)

Your ots 100 % more good , but if no open fast some people go play this shit tibianus.

Can you explain why are you calling our server a shit?

@topic
Good luck Ond my mate :)

Glad to hear that you like to play our server.
But what you think about other servers is irrelevant on this topic!

@thanks wille

However I think many People Will find our test server very fun and exiting few hours à day.
So I think its just good if we keep it Open for à while.

Ond , first hosters who understand people. People who play tibia for rpg must be really sick :(. Tibia its shit for explore and get fun from rpg , go play 3D MMO with beatiful graphic.
I hope you are guys who finally open goood pvp server for real players no for noobs. ;D

Back