• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ondz Real Map - Discussion

Can you explain why are you calling our server a shit?

@topic
Good luck Ond my mate :)

Because no manual search boters only use sux antybot system and 95% or more it's boters, and making all time sux exp rate.

For me it's all shit ots , some big shit other little smaller.

We must be able to choose the lesser evil, sometimes there is no choice.

In addition, I played probably all servers Ond what he did, even those where he making in version 7.6 and know he make 100 % good ots.

Boters play on all serwers how people make , but i like him ots for nice custom traps on maps and pvp enforced.

Ond , first hosters who understand people. People who play tibia for rpg must be really sick :(. Tibia its shit for explore and get fun from rpg , go play 3D MMO with beatiful graphic.
I hope you are guys who finally open goood pvp server for real players no for noobs. ;D

Glad to hear you feel that way :)
I can promise you that we will always vouch for the pvp players.
This is a promise, we will never interfare ingame with a gamemaster unless there is a rule broken.
We will never take action after peoples ingame behavior. If we see someone abuse something we might change how it look ingame instead of interfaring what people decide to do ingame.

If someone post a video where somebody cleary using some kind of unoffical software to play he will deleted. (100% obvious)
We will try to be as active as possible to ban and delete macro users. Thats it.

Kill who you want and do what you want and have fun! aslong you follow the rules

Cant wait *-* and yeah pls active staff for delete botters when people upload a proof on the forum.

Cant wait *-* and yeah pls active staff for delete botters when people upload a proof on the forum.
If there is solid proof at a video we will take action. We will be very active on forums so dont worry about that.
We will work on a cam client within the client when the real server is up. Hopefully it wont take to long time, but thats a priorty as soon we are sure server is bug free.

Because no manual search boters only use sux antybot system and 95% or more it's boters, and making all time sux exp rate.

For me it's all shit ots , some big shit other little smaller.

We must be able to choose the lesser evil, sometimes there is no choice.

In addition, I played probably all servers Ond what he did, even those where he making in version 7.6 and know he make 100 % good ots.

Boters play on all serwers how people make , but i like him ots for nice custom traps on maps and pvp enforced.
I believe that you didn't play second edition on Tibianus.
There was almost no aim botters I swear.

We are not on this topic because we would like to discuss wether there is aimbotters or not on tibianus.

I believe that you didn't play second edition on Tibianus.
There was almost no aim botters I swear.
I no play last edytion , because no have time.

But some people say me many boters play this.

I say you making: sux exp rate ots , no search manual boters and think boters no play , because have anty bot shit.

Tell me why last edytion ots fast die if no have many boters?

I no play last edytion , because no have time.

But some people say me many boters play this.

I say you making: sux exp rate ots , no search manual boters and think boters no play , because have anty bot shit.

Tell me why last edytion ots fast die if no have many boters?
Last edition died so fast because of bad client builded, not because of boters. It was totaly botfree, but it wasn't work smooth as it should work.
Thats why we moved back to the normal tibia client. About exp rates, why do you call it sux?

Because slow boring exp on low lvl and too fast at a higher.

I think must stop conversation here because it's topic Ondz.

I'm hope Tampon make 1 more last movie here.
Ondz open you ots fast plz. Is good ots ^^
This is our plan for the test server.

Type of server: War/Test -server
Starting-level: You start at level 50 on all vocations
Server map: It's a real-tibia map from 7.7 with modifications
Purpose: For tracking down bugs and check stability
Regarding death
Will I lose items when dying? Yes
Will I lose my backpack when dying? No
Will I lose experience when dying? Yes, but you will never go under level 50
Will I lose skills/magic level when dying? No
Experience Rates
Other Rates
PvP rate: 7x
Magic rate: 1x
Skill rate: 1x
Loot rate: 1x
Spawn rate: Custom
Kinda excited about this too. It's kind of a new concept aswell. I wonder if it's gonna work. The usual war server community is so small for a full map.

How much % exp loss? It was gonna be high, right?
Are those creature exp rates? Will ppl go PG on tombs or what :p

what about run test server asap and start server in saturday or sunday? as u can see there's no ots to play (7.4-7.72) and everyone waiting for smth so u will have decent amount of ppl

I'm hope Tampon make 1 more last movie here.
Ondz open you ots fast plz. Is good ots ^^

Kinda excited about this too. It's kind of a new concept aswell. I wonder if it's gonna work. The usual war server community is so small for a full map.

How much % exp loss? It was gonna be high, right?
Are those creature exp rates? Will ppl go PG on tombs or what :p

The exp loss Will be 7% so yes like old Tibia.
Yes thats right rates. I dont know? People are free to do whatever.
Yes its new concept. I wanna see something Else Than run around laps in thais.

what about run test server asap and start server in saturday or sunday? as u can see there's no ots to play (7.4-7.72) and everyone waiting for smth so u will have decent amount of ppl
We Will start asap. Can be tonight tomorrow or sunday. Tbh we dont know 100 procent. But its gonna be soon.
As i Said i think People Will enjoy this test server and want to play for à time! Im pretty sure its gonna be Obs.
Gonna try to make People put Times' on forum like à Battle date :)

I wanna see something Else Than run around laps in thais.
Yeah, damn marathon boys running laps all day.

Im pretty sure its gonna be Obs. Gonna try to make People put Times' on forum like à Battle date.
Fights in the middle of the map, out of the citys are more fun. I'd like that.
But happen too rare. It shouldn't take this much organisation to take place.

Traveling is just much more effective.
So most of the action goes back and forth the other way.
From Ank shops to Venore boat to Edron Castle and back.

mostly :) zzz

We Will start asap. Can be tonight tomorrow or sunday. Tbh we dont know 100 procent. But its gonna be soon.
As i Said i think People Will enjoy this test server and want to play for à time! Im pretty sure its gonna be Obs.
Gonna try to make People put Times' on forum like à Battle date :)

open now or I ddos

Back