• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Open Mapping!

Did you map something?

• Yes! (Or I will)

Votes: 103 59.5%
  • Maybe later...

Votes: 42 24.3%
  • No, I'm a slacker. I just download the map with no work done

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • No! (I won't)

Votes: 20 11.6%

• Total voters
Here it is:
9a39xe.png

It doesn't really matter who maps it... It's everyone who wants to map's problem to use the same style and work togheter with pieces. not to let every piece extend from the map, looking better then the other. There's a problem when people just wanna add their best work to the open map... it will look weird.

Nobody asked you to map either.. it's a open map where you can contribute with pieces if you like. Now I think there will be alot of decissions from people who maps the most on this... either to remove or to keep pieces. The final decission isn't made yet as far as I know.

Nobody is mapping? im mapping atm.~

@hiper
is it ok if i make like a mountain on the piece that u made? will look really weird if not.

got and idea for this to work better, for example the mountain, for people to know that they gotta expand it, the person who maps it should put a label saying what its suposed to be done there..

Done

screenshot
9swcn7.jpg

add details plx :(
also removed some shit.

And yeah, the label idea is really good. all should use it :)
hope you wont kill me hiper ;c

I'm mapping at the moment!

Editing Akon's Depot.

damn everyone using AutoBorder so much...

Last edited:
am i the only one that doesnt like the wall around the city? to the east of the city ;o

Back