• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Opening any container causes debug [OTX 3.2] [11.49]

Taurus

Texass
Solutions
Reaction score
Any container I open causes a debug. I have only just now got this distro working:
[10.00/11] OTXServer Full Global Daily Updated! | OTLand
Using appveyor compilation that I just made here:
GitHub - malucooo/Otxserver-New: OTXServer Full Global Daily Updated
Tibia 11.49

-Any player who opens a container (depot, chest, bp, bag, corpse) debugs immediately.
-No errors on console.

Does anyone know what I can check first? This seems to be the only problem! I really am interested in playing this server with this new version of Tibia. I'm thrilled to have gotten this far (after much trouble).

How can we know why ur client is debugging? Create pull request in otx github.

How can we know why ur client is debugging?
Fair question... one I had hoped to find an answer to myself... that's why this thread was created.

Create pull request in otx github.
Thanks for the tip. Will do.

I've figured best bet is to compile it myself but now I get loads of problems with that lmfao. Can't seem to get it to register the boost libraries and the TFS sdk. Run the batch files but nothing happens.

I've figured best bet is to compile it myself but now I get loads of problems with that lmfao. Can't seem to get it to register the boost libraries and the TFS sdk. Run the batch files but nothing happens.

I can help you with that, go to start and type Environment Variables, then add your boost and TFS sdks like shown *Add your own locations*
bzzuQEt.png
Make sure to name them like this
Code:
BOOST_ROOT
TFSSDKDir

Back