• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 8.0 - discussion thread.

Dear OriginalTibia players & OTLand visitors,

It has come to our attention that OriginalTibia is wanted in the opentibia market urgently due to lack of servers that fits the requirements of the people and due to the fairness our staff has to offer.

Therefore we have given a spicy twist to our 8.0 server which will bring you a much more realistic atmosphere and nonetheless, a serious server.

With this said - we would like to invite you to this discussion thread to share your opinion with other players and with the staff, all opinions matter to us and we will happily look forward reading all the comments.

We have gone through alot with our players and managed to pull through difficult times, therefore a special dedication to all the players that stood up for this server and made it into the best server out there today - thank you. This server is made by the players for the players.

warframe.png

Fribben.

Exp x7 all the time and do a little big loot rate than ealier edition.

well make exp static x10 till level 130-14o~ and then x2 so there wont be running around bunch of taifun devilry's onehitting 100ek with an ue, thx

yo Fribben Long time no see

Not playing tibia for very long when i saw ur thread i was hyped to play before i start work again but sadly 20 septemeber is too long isnt it? it was on discussion 2 week ago? Damnittt i am really hyped!!!!!!!!! Cant be earlier ? Problem is server inst finished, damnittttt if u need helper with testers tell me and we can finish the server fast !!! weell CYAAAAA listen my proposal Thanks ! Next week would be amazing bro !! ;)

Incase you make tasks and party exp share - my proposition is:

Experience stages
1-29 x9
30-59 x7
60-99 x5
100-119 x4
120-149 x3
150- x2

Loot: x3
Magic: x3
Skills: x4

That's perfect rates if you want a long-term + fun WAR & RPG 8.0 server, Fribben.

It could be really a great server.

Last edited:
Open it earlier if you can! thanks

This sunday would be nice aswell, max next Friday. Many people is ready to play its no servers now I am sure you will get a lot of players.

Why the delay? You told us 2 weeks, 1 week ago. I suggest you open it on a friday this time, as most people start servers at that day. Furthermore, it should be Friday this week or the week after. 20th of September is too long to wait. We've already been patient enough and you'll probably lose some of your playerbase by that time

Everyone please be patient.. Just wait and hope that as many people as possible will start the great Originaltibia once again :)
The longer we wait, the more people will know its comming and gives Fribben times to make everything perfect.

Incase you make tasks and party exp share - my proposition is:

Experience stages
1-29 x9
30-59 x7
60-99 x5
100-119 x4
120-149 x3
150- x2

Loot: x3
Magic: x3
Skills: x4

That's perfect rates if you want a long-term + fun WAR & RPG 8.0 server, Fribben.

It could be really a great server.

NEED LOW LVL !

Fribben answer us if possible and tell us what u think about our propositions about exp / exp stage.

Everyone please be patient.. Just wait and hope that as many people as possible will start the great Originaltibia once again :)
The longer we wait, the more people will know its comming and gives Fribben times to make everything perfect.
singed,

Back