• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 8.0 - discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
- First of all, dont fucking change deathloss, its good you should drop alot when you die.
- Stages are good I dont really care you can higher the last stage and make it 10x if you want to it dosen't even matter it people get lvl 200+ this is 8.0 they will keep dying all the time, and since this is PVP-E they wont even be able to get major levels.
- All the people asking for orshabaal raids and INS Q, fu** off and go back to 10.98348934, retards.
- Boost all tombs and not only a few of them
-Maybe higher the pvp-enforced rate this server is for wars and the people who wars are those who lose lots of levels should be possible to gain alot WHEN you war and win aswell
Only thing I care about is the start date, start the server on Friday we want to play for the weekend. You dont have to aim for highest peak on first day, SUnday will come

Orshabaal was even before 8.0 for sure.

Everyone who thinks that server doesn't need any changes with exp/deathlose and some other things - You are wrong.

We played on Originaltibia for 1 month and after a week or something almost nobody was going to exp.
I'm not talking about some randoms like "Lord Paula" or other rpg players. I'm talking about any fighting team members.
Almost everyone was loggin in just to fight and log out after that because everything else was boring and pointless.

HAHA, Eloth/Tibijka staff member is such a corrupt and fail server that they still need to send apes to dress as "players" to make people believe otherwise, what a freaking fail administration I see. "Everything else is boring and pointless" well, not for normal players, but for sure for you because here you can't get free items / levels because OriginalTibia is not corrupt like your server. Don't play here and if I catch you playing here, I will make sure you don't, but you are like a parasite that refuses to leave, so I am expecting you and the whole Eloth/Tibijka staff to play here because nobody wants to play their corruptive server where they give war teams levels and cash to fight and they give streamers GM position and can ban anyone who streamsnipe them and administrators are the most ridiculous ones I see that they act worse than trolls. Laughing out so loud at Eloth/Tibijka which is an embarrassing team.

Updates:
  • OTSerlivst.org countdown purchased!
  • Monster loot will be looked into
  • PoI shortcut has been added

Things under consideration:
  • Adding a new end stage (5x) - under discussion though
  • USA/BR Proxy
  • More tombs boost
  • PoI monsters loot (on 8.0 they did not have very good loot but we can consider altering them for the sake of boosting)
  • More raids (they were active and some were executed but we could make them more frequent) [#boost]

Things that will most likely not be touched:
  • Deathloss
  • 2x runes

Modified the exp stage to a more smooth transition
  • Stage : Level 1 to 35 : 50x
  • Stage : Level 36 to 50 : 35x
  • Stage : Level 51 to 70 : 25x
  • Stage : Level 71 to 80 : 15x
  • Stage : Level 81 to 83 : 10x
  • Stage : Level 84 to 86 : 8x
  • Stage : Level 87 to 90 : 7x
  • Stage : Level 91 to 100 : 6x
  • Stage : Level 101 to 121 : 5x
  • Stage : Level 122 to 999 : 4x

We are still considering making the end stage 5x - but it is under debate, but please give us a reason why we should change it to 5x and not keep it 4x. Or if you want it to be 4x, why we should not change it to 5x.

Fribben.

HAHA, Eloth/Tibijka staff member is such a corrupt and fail server that they still need to send apes to dress as "players" to make people believe otherwise, what a freaking fail administration I see. "Everything else is boring and pointless" well, not for normal players, but for sure for you because here you can't get free items / levels because OriginalTibia is not corrupt like your server. Don't play here and if I catch you playing here, I will make sure you don't, but you are like a parasite that refuses to leave, so I am expecting you and the whole Eloth/Tibijka staff to play here because nobody wants to play their corruptive server where they give war teams levels and cash to fight and they give streamers GM position and can ban anyone who streamsnipe them and administrators are the most ridiculous ones I see that they act worse than trolls. Laughing out so loud at Eloth/Tibijka which is an embarrassing team.

Updates:
  • OTSerlivst.org countdown purchased!
  • Monster loot will be looked into
  • PoI shortcut has been added

Things under consideration:
  • Adding a new end stage (5x) - under discussion though
  • USA/BR Proxy
  • More tombs boost
  • PoI monsters loot (on 8.0 they did not have very good loot but we can consider altering them for the sake of boosting)
  • More raids (they were active and some were executed but we could make them more frequent) [#boost]

Things that will most likely not be touched:
  • Deathloss
  • 2x runes

Modified the exp stage to a more smooth transition
  • Stage : Level 1 to 35 : 50x
  • Stage : Level 36 to 50 : 35x
  • Stage : Level 51 to 70 : 25x
  • Stage : Level 71 to 80 : 15x
  • Stage : Level 81 to 83 : 10x
  • Stage : Level 84 to 86 : 8x
  • Stage : Level 87 to 90 : 7x
  • Stage : Level 91 to 100 : 6x
  • Stage : Level 101 to 121 : 5x
  • Stage : Level 122 to 999 : 4x

We are still considering making the end stage 5x - but it is under debate, but please give us a reason why we should change it to 5x and not keep it 4x. Or if you want it to be 4x, why we should not change it to 5x.

Fribben.

FIX MOVEMENT OF MONSTERS!

@Fribben
Give us any proof that we gave ANYONE levels/points/items in-game.
Seriously, better stop trashtalking about us. You play fucking unfair, please don't make us to start playing your game.

Why change 4x to 5x? I give u 7 reasons.

- We basically war 5-6h a day, levels change much.
- Server died becouse people dont exp back their levels, dont login to exp, just waiting for war. It was way too much considering its 7% deathloss.
- Its more motivation to go exp and take some levels with risky of getting sneak instead of grinding 1h for level on highrate.
- Even if you exp a bit faster, you will die and lose a lot, every team plays here to player killer. Keep 7%, never change it.
- If someone exp a bit too fast and make it to the top, he will get sneaked every hour, and lose 2 -3 levels.
- Even the RPG's get sneaked all the time.
- You have to give something different of this server, if you make same rates, you will have same problem in 1 month.

About PoI monsters

- Even if you make shortcut and fix monsters, it will be way too hard to exp there without a big team, you can introduce poi shortcut, probably
- Work in Inq Quest aswell for a future update to motivate players.

@Fribben
Seriously, better stop trashtalking about us. You play fucking unfair, please don't make us to start playing your game.

You fucking dumb piece of shit, what are u talking about? I know it's easy to copy all ideas from originaltibia to your server and make earlier start for players, but no one will play this shit server, you can suck our dicks, and listen your ass lickers.

@Fribben
You only copying original server info hahahah, cant believe you act like this trying to steal players. What fribben say is true,
also u are a fking ddoser, you have 0 respect from oldschool community, so search for your asslickers, you are done after your ddos shit. get lost forever

You only copying original server info hahahah, cant believe you act like this trying to steal players. What fribben say is true,
also u are a fking ddoser, you have 0 respect from oldschool community, so search for your asslickers, you are done after your ddos shit. get lost forever
It's true!! They can only ddos, fucking loosers without brains, I hope they will leave making open servers for players, or maybe they can take some paid lessons from Fribben, how to make good ots.

Why change 4x to 5x? I give u 7 reasons.

- We basically war 5-6h a day, levels change much.
- Server died becouse people dont exp back their levels, dont login to exp, just waiting for war. It was way too much considering its 7% deathloss.
- Its more motivation to go exp and take some levels with risky of getting sneak instead of grinding 1h for level on highrate.
- Even if you exp a bit faster, you will die and lose a lot, every team plays here to player killer. Keep 7%, never change it.
- If someone exp a bit too fast and make it to the top, he will get sneaked every hour, and lose 2 -3 levels.
- Even the RPG's get sneaked all the time.
- You have to give something different of this server, if you make same rates, you will have same problem in 1 month.

About PoI monsters

- Even if you make shortcut and fix monsters, it will be way too hard to exp there without a big team, you can introduce poi shortcut, probably
- Work in Inq Quest aswell for a future update to motivate players.
+1
FIX MOVEMENT OF MONSTERS!
+1
I have a few things (most of them are already written above) that need's to be addressed for me to have any motivation to play..

1. Monster movement&paralyzing needs to fixed
2. Loot from certain monsters (example poi monster) needs a look at, get's boring when you can only profit hunting demona, okolnir and tomb.
3. The last experience stage need's to be abit higher or the deathreduction needs to be lowered if you are higher level or there is no point to exp after 120. ( 120 mage does almost the same damage as an 140)
4. I can't stand all these botknights&paladins just botting away at dragons etc. NEEDs to be looked at heavily
5. Tasklist can be updated with experience tasks or item rewards.
6. Stackdefences need's some change, because right now there is no way to break a stack/hole defence if there is say 20 people arround the ropespot. (even if you down with 50 people, targeting one person, you still die. We tried it.)
7 Boost ALL tombs or no tombs, i still dont understand why it wasn't done when you added the ruintomb boost.

Hope to see you all when the server opens, we will be there.
/
Addeboostmeister
+1
The best suggestions
@down
my bad, I quoted bad post

Last edited:
^ imo he shouldnt change the position of buddel. its unique on this server and I think its really good. u can fight on carlin for example, and then move a fight on okolnir/folda and vice versa

we will be here invite ur friends ! Paralyze its good :) u can make this normal ue bcse mages are nothing now :)

ALSO CHEC PM

Kings /Never Sleep / Leader taze <3

You fucking dumb piece of shit, what are u talking about? I know it's easy to copy all ideas from originaltibia to your server and make earlier start for players, but no one will play this shit server, you can suck our dicks, and listen your ass lickers.
Actually it's Fribben who copied ideas from me (tibianus.org), stfu then.

We don't care about that, Fribben is really good guy, true gamemaster, he is listening ppl and help always. You can only ddos, and giving items/lvl for your friends, fuck off, and dont write here anything.

We are waiting for your server, no one is going to play this corrupted shit eloth/tibijka. GM giving out money to sebus/veziv and his friends, sitting with them on ts not banning bot users
so BYE FELICIA. Keep lying but people from war teams know the truth about your server and you're done.

Well... You fucking braindead.

What new?
  • Higher PVP-E (only with war mode) - copied from original
  • No PZ on carpets - copied from original
  • Area spells/runes such as GFB/UE reduced by 5% dmg per player (maximum 50%) - copied from original
  • Instant access to places such as banuta, okolnir etc - copied from original
So tell me how can you speak about "copy"? If only you are fucking ksero boy.

Fribben dont touch exp stage ! EXP STAGE ITS PERFECT DONT TOUCH IT SAME WITH LOT LET IT WILL BE LIKE BEFORE

Also from demons lot its to high u can lot 3-4 items from one demon

Im waiting with my ppl same Taze

Btw this edition was almost perfect, it lasted way longer than I expected after seeing 300+ players at start.
What could be fixed in my opinion tho:
  • paralyze - a little bit too strong
  • banuta loot - important to fix loot from hydras/serpent spawns - we need more resps than just frosts and demona for higher lvls
  • okolnir location - seems too random, should be changed to svargrond
  • monsters movements aka dance break
  • change exp rate to x5 or lower the death loss a little

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back