• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT Tools

NTY

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself and try to jump into the community a bit. I've ran small servers in the past, just for my friends and I to use when we were bored. Anyway, I'm a college student, majoring in computer science engineering and I want some kind of project to expand my skills with and work on in my free time.

So, it's been years since I've played Tibia or OT and I don't really know what kind of tools the community has available to them and I'm wanting to take in suggestions of what kind of tools everyone might want. I'm pretty experienced with C++, boost, QT and a few other tools those are just the main ones I use. Every tool I make will be open sourced.

So, hit me up with your ideas and I'll see what everyone comes up with and decide which project to go with.

PS If this is in the wrong section move it to where it needs to be.

You can start with a otserv manager with extras features like npc creator, looktype generator or spell creator all in one

Back