• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OTClient Showoff] Show off your OTClient project/module/UI and other

okey i wait :D your project very good jobs

I'm curious how it will end up

Im testing interior loading
3uXzGLb.gif

MTzjwTo.gif

Started working with TFS and OTClient 3 days ago, this is my first modification. Still working on it, adding weapon abilities like fire damage in sword or ice protection in armor. Requirements to wield also will be added. Hope you like it :)
8Yi4mvM.gif
uErzzAC.gif
#Edit
Added stats comparing. It shows what item you are looking at is compared to equipped one (better, worse).
OrNurWX.gif

Last edited:
I wrote idle animation system from scratch, I added possibility to edit outfit properties from the notepad, like bars position, flying animation, centered outfit, example:
Code:
outfit
    bars-offset-y: 15
    idle-animation-frames: 2
    center: true
And there is idle animation + aura + light trace during walking

Check out my free source project on my signature for more information:

@4drik Levitate spell could be like that... you cast and you start to levitate and can climb upper floors for x seconds. That would be cool for pk chasing and etc

Last edited:
this video isnt very good. i would like to test it myself but get some update error when I downloaded yours client.
the public fix I linked makes it so its same animations as real tibia, which is what most people want. maybe kondras fix is better, but it's not displayed good in that video. please fix so we can try it for ourselves

@Ahilphino the client isn't mine, @kondra is the one who did it, you can ask him for help, I can asure you his version is better, check it for yourself.

this video isnt very good. i would like to test it myself but get some update error when I downloaded yours client.
the public fix I linked makes it so its same animations as real tibia, which is what most people want. maybe kondras fix is better, but it's not displayed good in that video. please fix so we can try it for ourselves

Sorry, I am currently changing updating protocol, will work in 1h, you can add me on discord if you need help kondrah#7945

what? that looks awful
we already have perfect walking animations released for FREE in link below, not some bugged shit for 5k dollars lol
smooth walking with new speedlaw by Sundance · Pull Request #27 · otland/otclient (https://github.com/otland/otclient/pull/27)
this fix looks much better than the one in your video

also funny his thread gets deleted. amiroslo can beg for money but we cant post things like this? Nice forums XD

Somebody have an compiled version? Love to try it

Back