• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClientV8

Status
Not open for further replies.
OTClientV8 reached 25000 unique users. In 2020 alone it had 15000 unique users.
By unique users I mean - unique installations. When it comes to unique cpu and gpu then there's 16600 unique users
Including people (like me) that removed it after 5 minutes? :rolleyes:

Hey there,
When i try to use the market it only founds monster items and not the equipments or other stuff.
Any idea?
market.png

OTCv8 as alternative for Tibia 10 (11) has started to become more popular, two big servers are using it now - garnera-global.net and kivera-global.net as their 3th client. In last 24h, 500 players used OTCv8 to login to Tibia 11 server. After we make full afk bot, I bet even more players will start to use it ;)
1581681170154.png

How can I change the speed effect of items or like teleporters?

How can I make the animation of items faster?
I think you need to edit client files with ObjectBuilder or something like that, not possible just with OTC (I guess it is possible but it would make everything fast, not only the items you want to)

I think you need to edit client files with ObjectBuilder or something like that, not possible just with OTC (I guess it is possible but it would make everything fast, not only the items you want to)

I know I want all items to be faster but if im not wrong I have to edit source

@kondra is it possible to increase max magic level past 255 without sources?

@kondra is it possible to increase max magic level past 255 without sources?
try enabling these features:

GameDoubleLevel
GameDoubleSoul
GameDoubleSkills

if they don't work for what you want then kondra will add it for sure

@AngeLOT
I just found out that there is a GameFasterAnimations you can enable as well

and if you guys don't know how to enable a feature (just like I used to), just go to \modules\game_features\features.lua and add them

try enabling these features:

GameDoubleLevel
GameDoubleSoul
GameDoubleSkills

if they don't work for what you want then kondra will add it for sure

@AngeLOT
I just found out that there is a GameFasterAnimations you can enable as well

and if you guys don't know how to enable a feature (just like I used to), just go to \modules\game_features\features.lua and add them

Hey,
For some reasons it does not work

@AngeLOT @Evil Puncker
Actually GameFasterAnimations is for walking animations only.

I recommend to just enable GameEnhancedAnimations, also same flag in dat editor, then you can set your own animation times -

Then I have to edit every single item for faster animation?
Is there no other way just to make the animation of items faster or source required?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back