[OTHIRE 1.0]With cast system (buggy yet) and others features

Discussion in 'Distributions' started by Felipe93, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Felipe93

Felipe93 Ghost Member

Best Answers:
    this is the latest othire edition 27/08/2018 with working quest log

[OTHIRE 1.0]With cast system (buggy yet) credits to @Nottinghster @Yamaken ? and @Olddies
    and other customs features like
    -RATE_BONUS_FOR_PREM, (configurable at config.lua) credits to @592160
    -new weapons skills (now fist fighting skills isn't useless, you can use gloves and you will gain fist fighting skill) me?
    and ofcourse to @Peonso @Ezzz (twisted scropio) @Okke @ond
    and all othire and otsvn developers

hopefully someone would help to fix the bug related to the cast system
    while a player is casting if he wants to open a new windows you'll get a client crash

srry if i forget someone

regards

New function at sources quest.xml to make it possible use questlog function of tibianic.dll with OTHIRE 1.0
    pd: srry mods please, change the first sources by this one
    pd: quests.xml its inside the rar you must place the quest.xml at data folder

regards

so now you will not have bug if you press on quest log icon
    and you'll bve able to use this tutorial
    [​IMG]
    [Configuration] How to make a working Quest Log

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2018
  2. Olddies

Olddies www.the-realots.online

Best Answers:
    good one xD

Felipe93 likes this.
  3. Felipe93

Felipe93 Ghost Member

Best Answers:
    thanks bro i get bored to keep trying to solve the window bug so i started doing others things XD but i will try tomorrow and maybe add outfit.xml at sources to make possible to use some outfits for premm or / free whitout ranges

Olddies likes this.
  4. Olddies

Best Answers:
    keep going right now i'm a little busy all this week but if i have some time next week i will see what i can implement to your sources too i will change mine for those

5. Felipe93

Felipe93 Ghost Member

Best Answers:
    the one i posted are the latest ones OTHIRE 1.0 i recommend you to use these ones, i have to go out
    pd:ahhh maybe we can work together to implement new creatureevent to make possible to use capture the flag event last man standing zombie event etc
    cya

Olddies likes this.
  6. Olddies

Best Answers:
    ight see you bro

7. Olddies

Best Answers:
    i tryed to compile your sources and i encounter 1 problem, the compilation failed
    Code (Text):
    1. 1>..\..\game.cpp(4137): error C2065: 'NM_ME_ICEATTACK' : undeclared identifier
    2. 1>..\..\game.cpp(4144): error C2065: 'NM_ME_HOLYDAMAGE' : undeclared identifier
    3. 1>..\..\game.cpp(4151): error C2065: 'NM_ME_SMALLCLOUDS' : undeclared identifier
    4. 1>..\..\game.cpp(4158): error C2065: 'NM_ME_PURPLEDAMAGE' : undeclared identifier
    5. 1>..\..\game.cpp(4165): error C2065: 'NM_ME_GREENDAMAGE' : undeclared identifier
    6. 1>..\..\game.cpp(4172): error C2065: 'NM_ME_GREENCIRCLEDAMAGE' : undeclared identifier
    7. 1>..\..\game.cpp(4179): error C2065: 'NM_ME_BLUECIRCLEDAMAGE' : undeclared identifier
    8. 1>..\..\game.cpp(4186): error C2065: 'NM_ME_BLUEFIRE_AREA' : undeclared identifier

8. Felipe93

Felipe93 Ghost Member

Best Answers:
    oh i forgot to remove those XD delete the whole game.cpp and replace it with
    those are my new/added spells i removed from const.h and tools.cpp but not from game.cpp my bad srry
    replace your game.cpp file by this one
    https://ghostbin.com/paste/7nxa8

regards
    pd: today i tried to add loot channel i was very close :/ i got some troubles at monsters.cpp u.u

9. Olddies

Best Answers:
    Code (Text):
    1. 1>------ Build started: Project: Tibiana, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
    2. 1>  game.cpp
    3. 1>..\..\game.cpp(2043): error C2511: 'bool Game::playerCreatePrivateChannel(uint32_t)' : overloaded member function not found in 'Game'
    4. 1>          c:\users\yanco\downloads\dennis-libraries\html1\tibia\source - cast + questlog\game.h(109) : see declaration of 'Game'
    5. 1>..\..\game.cpp(2107): error C2511: 'bool Game::playerRequestChannels(uint32_t)' : overloaded member function not found in 'Game'
    6. 1>          c:\users\yanco\downloads\dennis-libraries\html1\tibia\source - cast + questlog\game.h(109) : see declaration of 'Game'
    7. 1>..\..\game.cpp(3353): error C2511: 'bool Game::playerSay(uint32_t,uint16_t,SpeakClasses,const std::string &,const std::string &)' : overloaded member function not found in 'Game'
    8. 1>          c:\users\yanco\downloads\dennis-libraries\html1\tibia\source - cast + questlog\game.h(109) : see declaration of 'Game'
    9. 1>..\..\game.cpp(3514): error C2511: 'bool Game::playerTalkToChannel(Player *,SpeakClasses,const std::string &,unsigned short)' : overloaded member function not found in 'Game'
    10. 1>          c:\users\yanco\downloads\dennis-libraries\html1\tibia\source - cast + questlog\game.h(109) : see declaration of 'Game'
    11. ========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

10. Felipe93

Felipe93 Ghost Member

Best Answers:
    mmmm let me arrive homeand i'l upload files

There you go Men @Olddies
    whitouts compilations errors

if anyone solved the chat windows bug please let us know, anyway i'll keep trying to fix this today

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2018
  11. Olddies

Best Answers:
    Hello well today i had some free time to look well into the sources but i did use my own sources @Felipe93 i had some problems with yours so i will upload mine here with the cast system 100% working now, the problem with the Open New Channel window was in Protocolgame.cpp and protocolgame.h

PD: if someone is going to use these sources that i will upload you need to take the other files from the first post (config.lua, cast.lua, talkaction and schema)
    these sources dont have the questlog if @Felipe93 is going to use them and add it again to this sources or if he fix his sources and upload back here with the questlog would be good since i dont have more time now for work on that...

if you have any problem with them or with compiling post here i will try to help

Attached Files:

Felipe93 likes this.
  12. Felipe93

Felipe93 Ghost Member

Best Answers:
    thank you a lot men the src that you posted are based on othire 1.0 or 0.0.3 ofc i will customize yours files or try to check whats wrongs with mines and post them here for the public

13. Olddies

Best Answers:
    they are based on othire 1.0 since i did downloaded the last sources done by peonso until las commit was Xray or something like that

Felipe93 likes this.
  14. Felipe93

Felipe93 Ghost Member

Best Answers:
    thanks i will upload questslog and other stuff the sunday because im bussy with my
    work practice

15. Olddies

Best Answers:
    its all right man just change the thread title from buggy to fully working cast system or something like that, i want to see more people using othire too :)

16. Felipe93

Felipe93 Ghost Member

Best Answers:
    okas mate

17. Felipe93

Felipe93 Ghost Member

Best Answers:
    cant edit headline cast solved thanks to @Nottinghster credits to him ofc

18. Felipe93

Felipe93 Ghost Member

Best Answers:
  19. Deckard

Deckard New Member

Best Answers:
    Nice! Thanks for your contribution.
    Question: This only works for debían? I would like have it for Windows.
    Regatas.

20. Olddies

Best Answers:
    its work for windows too it will compile without any problem using vs 2010 if you follow this guide TwistedScorpio/OTHire

Deckard likes this.