• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OTHIRE 1.0] With cast system (buggy yet) and others features

Felipe93

Ghost Member
Solutions
Reaction score
this is the latest othire edition 27/08/2018 with working quest log

[OTHIRE 1.0]With cast system (buggy yet) credits to @Nottinghster @Yamaken ? and @Olddies
and other customs features like
-RATE_BONUS_FOR_PREM, (configurable at config.lua) credits to @592160
-new weapons skills (now fist fighting skills isn't useless, you can use gloves and you will gain fist fighting skill) me?
and ofcourse to @Peonso @Ezzz (twisted scropio) @Okke @ond
and all othire and otsvn developers

hopefully someone would help to fix the bug related to the cast system
while a player is casting if he wants to open a new windows you'll get a client crash

srry if i forget someone

regards

New function at sources quest.xml to make it possible use questlog function of tibianic.dll with OTHIRE 1.0
pd: srry mods please, change the first sources by this one
pd: quests.xml its inside the rar you must place the quest.xml at data folder

regards

so now you will not have bug if you press on quest log icon
and you'll bve able to use this tutorial
EAYhqVT.png

[Configuration] How to make a working Quest Log

Attachments

• talkactions.xml
    3.7 KB · Views: 30 · VirusTotal
  • cast.lua
    5.4 KB · Views: 51 · VirusTotal
  • config.lua
    11.3 KB · Views: 45 · VirusTotal
  • otserv2.sql
    41 KB · Views: 43 · VirusTotal
  • source CAST SYSTEM(BUGGY) QUESTLOG - WHITOUT COMPILATION ERRORS.rar
    562.2 KB · Views: 82 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
good one xD
thanks bro i get bored to keep trying to solve the window bug so i started doing others things XD but i will try tomorrow and maybe add outfit.xml at sources to make possible to use some outfits for premm or / free whitout ranges

thanks bro i get bored to keep trying to solve the window bug so i started doing others things XD but i will try tomorrow and maybe add outfit.xml at sources to make possible to use some outfits for premm or / free whitout ranges
keep going right now i'm a little busy all this week but if i have some time next week i will see what i can implement to your sources too i will change mine for those

keep going right now i'm a little busy all this week but if i have some time next week i will see what i can implement to your sources too i will change mine for those
the one i posted are the latest ones OTHIRE 1.0 i recommend you to use these ones, i have to go out
pd:ahhh maybe we can work together to implement new creatureevent to make possible to use capture the flag event last man standing zombie event etc
cya

this is the latest othire edition 27/08/2018 with working quest log

[OTHIRE 1.0]With cast system (buggy yet) credits to @Nottinghster @Yamaken ? and @Olddies
and other customs features like
-RATE_BONUS_FOR_PREM, (configurable at config.lua) credits to @592160
-new weapons skills (now fist fighting skills isn't useless, you can use gloves and you will gain fist fighting skill) me?
and ofcourse to @Peonso @Ezzz (twisted scropio) @Okke @ond
and all othire and otsvn developers

hopefully someone would help to fix the bug related to the cast system
while a player is casting if he wants to open a new windows you'll get a client crash

srry if i forget someone

regards

New function at sources quest.xml to make it possible use questlog function of tibianic.dll with OTHIRE 1.0
pd: srry mods please, change the first sources by this one
pd: quests.xml its inside the rar you must place the quest.xml at data folder

regards

so now you will not have bug if you press on quest log icon
and you'll bve able to use this tutorial
EAYhqVT.png

[Configuration] How to make a working Quest Log
i tryed to compile your sources and i encounter 1 problem, the compilation failed
Code:
1>..\..\game.cpp(4137): error C2065: 'NM_ME_ICEATTACK' : undeclared identifier
1>..\..\game.cpp(4144): error C2065: 'NM_ME_HOLYDAMAGE' : undeclared identifier
1>..\..\game.cpp(4151): error C2065: 'NM_ME_SMALLCLOUDS' : undeclared identifier
1>..\..\game.cpp(4158): error C2065: 'NM_ME_PURPLEDAMAGE' : undeclared identifier
1>..\..\game.cpp(4165): error C2065: 'NM_ME_GREENDAMAGE' : undeclared identifier
1>..\..\game.cpp(4172): error C2065: 'NM_ME_GREENCIRCLEDAMAGE' : undeclared identifier
1>..\..\game.cpp(4179): error C2065: 'NM_ME_BLUECIRCLEDAMAGE' : undeclared identifier
1>..\..\game.cpp(4186): error C2065: 'NM_ME_BLUEFIRE_AREA' : undeclared identifier

i tryed to compile your sources and i encounter 1 problem, the compilation failed
Code:
1>..\..\game.cpp(4137): error C2065: 'NM_ME_ICEATTACK' : undeclared identifier
1>..\..\game.cpp(4144): error C2065: 'NM_ME_HOLYDAMAGE' : undeclared identifier
1>..\..\game.cpp(4151): error C2065: 'NM_ME_SMALLCLOUDS' : undeclared identifier
1>..\..\game.cpp(4158): error C2065: 'NM_ME_PURPLEDAMAGE' : undeclared identifier
1>..\..\game.cpp(4165): error C2065: 'NM_ME_GREENDAMAGE' : undeclared identifier
1>..\..\game.cpp(4172): error C2065: 'NM_ME_GREENCIRCLEDAMAGE' : undeclared identifier
1>..\..\game.cpp(4179): error C2065: 'NM_ME_BLUECIRCLEDAMAGE' : undeclared identifier
1>..\..\game.cpp(4186): error C2065: 'NM_ME_BLUEFIRE_AREA' : undeclared identifier
oh i forgot to remove those XD delete the whole game.cpp and replace it with
those are my new/added spells i removed from const.h and tools.cpp but not from game.cpp my bad srry
replace your game.cpp file by this one
https://ghostbin.com/paste/7nxa8

regards
pd: today i tried to add loot channel i was very close :/ i got some troubles at monsters.cpp u.u

oh i forgot to remove those XD delete the whole game.cpp and replace it with
those are my new/added spells i removed from const.h and tools.cpp but not from game.cpp my bad srry
replace your game.cpp file by this one
https://ghostbin.com/paste/7nxa8

regards
pd: today i tried to add loot channel i was very close :/ i got some troubles at monsters.cpp u.u
Code:
1>------ Build started: Project: Tibiana, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1>  game.cpp
1>..\..\game.cpp(2043): error C2511: 'bool Game::playerCreatePrivateChannel(uint32_t)' : overloaded member function not found in 'Game'
1>          c:\users\yanco\downloads\dennis-libraries\html1\tibia\source - cast + questlog\game.h(109) : see declaration of 'Game'
1>..\..\game.cpp(2107): error C2511: 'bool Game::playerRequestChannels(uint32_t)' : overloaded member function not found in 'Game'
1>          c:\users\yanco\downloads\dennis-libraries\html1\tibia\source - cast + questlog\game.h(109) : see declaration of 'Game'
1>..\..\game.cpp(3353): error C2511: 'bool Game::playerSay(uint32_t,uint16_t,SpeakClasses,const std::string &,const std::string &)' : overloaded member function not found in 'Game'
1>..\..\game.cpp(3514): error C2511: 'bool Game::playerTalkToChannel(Player *,SpeakClasses,const std::string &,unsigned short)' : overloaded member function not found in 'Game'
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

mmmm let me arrive homeand i'l upload files

There you go Men @Olddies
whitouts compilations errors

if anyone solved the chat windows bug please let us know, anyway i'll keep trying to fix this today

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello well today i had some free time to look well into the sources but i did use my own sources @Felipe93 i had some problems with yours so i will upload mine here with the cast system 100% working now, the problem with the Open New Channel window was in Protocolgame.cpp and protocolgame.h

PD: if someone is going to use these sources that i will upload you need to take the other files from the first post (config.lua, cast.lua, talkaction and schema)
these sources dont have the questlog if @Felipe93 is going to use them and add it again to this sources or if he fix his sources and upload back here with the questlog would be good since i dont have more time now for work on that...

if you have any problem with them or with compiling post here i will try to help

Attachments

Hello well today i had some free time to look well into the sources but i did use my own sources @Felipe93 i had some problems with yours so i will upload mine here with the cast system 100% working now, the problem with the Open New Channel window was in Protocolgame.cpp and protocolgame.h

PD: if someone is going to use these sources that i will upload you need to take the other files from the first post (config.lua, cast.lua, talkaction and schema)
these sources dont have the questlog if @Felipe93 is going to use them and add it again to this sources or if he fix his sources and upload back here with the questlog would be good since i dont have more time now for work on that...

if you have any problem with them or with compiling post here i will try to help
thank you a lot men the src that you posted are based on othire 1.0 or 0.0.3 ofc i will customize yours files or try to check whats wrongs with mines and post them here for the public

thank you a lot men the src that you posted are based on othire 1.0 or 0.0.3 ofc i will customize yours files or try to check whats wrongs with mines and post them here for the public
they are based on othire 1.0 since i did downloaded the last sources done by peonso until las commit was Xray or something like that

thanks i will upload questslog and other stuff the sunday because im bussy with my
work practice

Nice! Thanks for your contribution.
Question: This only works for debían? I would like have it for Windows.
Regatas.

Back