• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster OTS Hosting Service 2023 w/DDoS Protection

One more free domain name with next purchase of a hosting service.

Free domains are out, thanks for participating!
Let me remind you that we are looking for custom-content servers to host for free. If you have the skills and don't want to invest money, just read the end of the first post. Start now and get ready for Christmas break time!

We are adding some extra services to the hosting service. Namely, you can get email accounts for your domain now if you are an OTS Hosting Service customer. More details will follow.

when I try to buy USA vps

h9AHnxC.png

dont have more vps on USA?

Brother i'm very interested in your offer. I can¿t message you :/. Do you have skype or any other via to talk more fluid ? Send me via PM please

I think am willing to use your Dedicated Service when my server is Finish

Recommend

The American region has been significantly updated today.
The server's now come with increased network speed, faster SSD drives (bigger arrays = faster reading speed), ECC RAM and 3.7 GHz cores.

@Don Daniello

I was searching for an dedicated server. With CentOS or Fedora 20, So i can run my 1.1 server. Maybe you can fix it so i can purchase..

Thanks in advance.

@LuckyM we don't offer custom systems, there is only one flavor that's tailored for OTS Hosting and it's based on Ubuntu.

@Don Daniello ,

What do i need to have CentOS 7 or fedora 20 to run it ? Because i've seen people using normal ubuntu or debian vps/dedicated servers.. I need an clearly answer if it works with ubuntu & debian 7...

Back