• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster OTS Hosting Service 2023 w/DDoS Protection

but he don't answer me i think he's busy now :D
he won't accept because I'm unlucky :D :D

so i purchase a linux host, found out i have absolutely no use for it cause i cant use my exe, is there ANY way i can get a refund? or can i just sell the host to someone else? if i cant get a refund i might aswell do a charge back...

edit: i will just wait till this 30 days expires and i will purchase host from another hosting company, i got no support in this at all :\ guy said he would compile 0.4 then went afk or w\e so i will just let it expire then go to another company...

Good to know thank you

so im using windows host and im trying to open port 80 for web, any way to figure out what ip i use to connect to router or do i have to ask in support chat? :S

i will just wait for him to reply in the support chat, ive got the host & my server is online but the port 80 isnt opened and idk how to open it cause i do not have the router ip );
VPS's and dedics ports are always open.

VPS's and dedics ports are always open.
error.gif
Port 80 (People can not connect to your website)
ok.gif
Port 7172 (People can see their character list)
ok.gif
Port 7171 (People can join your server)
error.gif
You can not run server. Please open required ports!

error.gif
Port 80 (People can not connect to your website)
ok.gif
Port 7172 (People can see their character list)
ok.gif
Port 7171 (People can join your server)
error.gif
You can not run server. Please open required ports!
What OS do you run your server on?

Operating system.
if you mean the exe? it is TFS 0.4, sorry if i am acting stupid im just really tired cause i have been working on my ot and took a while to move the server onto the host ;d

you think you'd be able to help me through teamviewer?

so im using windows host and im trying to open port 80 for web, any way to figure out what ip i use to connect to router or do i have to ask in support chat? :S
Ports are open for sure, but ur on WINDOWS which means it blocks ports for security reasons

Go to firewall and "add a port" and choose port 80
Thats it :p

A new promo offer: 50% more RAM.

How it works?
Order a new server between now and July 12, 2015 (Sunday). Then just PM me and I'll double the RAM you have for whatever term you bought it for.

Ask any questions you want.

A new promo offer: 50% more RAM.

How it works?
Order a new server between now and July 12, 2015 (Sunday). Then just PM me and I'll double the RAM you have for whatever term you bought it for.

Ask any questions you want.
happy-meme_00259165.png

Back