• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster OTS Hosting Service 2023 w/DDoS Protection

A new promo offer: 50% more RAM.

How it works?
Order a new server between now and July 12, 2015 (Sunday). Then just PM me and I'll double the RAM you have for whatever term you bought it for.

Ask any questions you want.

Find out what servers are currently hosted by us: http://otls.net/tags/spigu

I only see one server in that list, does that mean you're service is only currently hosting 1 server? That seems so odd..

It's only for the time you buy upfront though right? So if you ordered 1 month to try and make sure good fit, after that youd lose the double of ram
Yes, you can buy for 3 months and get double RAM for 3 months.

A different promotion for July 17 - July 20:
Buy a new service and we will double the time for free!
(Buy 1 month => get 2 months)
(Buy 2 months => get 4 months)

A different promotion for July 17 - July 20:
Buy a new service and we will double the time for free!
(Buy 1 month => get 2 months)
(Buy 2 months => get 4 months)

Hallo Daniello;
this promotion is valid if I choose for 14 days offer ?

For every new server in October we're now adding a .pl domain for free!

Been using this for almost a whole year now, it's been workin great with zero downtime. ;)

The prices might be abit high compared to other vps services but it's really convenient since don has lots of experience with otservers and you instantly get a otserver that you can connect to upon purchase.

I really want to have a samp server (GTA San andreas Mulitplayer) I feel it's not worth to buy a dedicated host for 69.99 per month. :p
It probably uses different ports so I'd have to customize that for you. You'd simply remove the AAC and game files and instead upload your own. It shouldn't be a problem. Does that need a database engine (e.g. MySQL)? What's the disk/mem/CPU requirements? I'm pretty sure we can work it out.

It doesn't list too much information. The server won't come preinstalled with SAMP since we don't offer that automatically, but you can install it if you wish.
Okey, thanks but is the port 7777 already open? :p

Back