• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster OTS Hosting Service 2023 w/DDoS Protection

Don't worry, I do have customers anyway.

Btw.
All new servers have newest updates installed (including MySQL 5.5 branch and PHP 5.3.9).
Windows servers cost 15 Euro per GB of RAM.

Automatic orders, payments and provisioning soon!

Yup, I'm just one of his happy customers. We currently have a windows server with 3 gb ram installed. DD has helped us out much. His hosting is much recommended and we will be paying for another month of hosting within a week-two.

Don Daniello?
might I rent a server of yours next week?
i need a windows server OR A Linux COMPILED .EXE for TFS 0.3.6.1pl(as you offer it on your webpage) with like 3GB ram an I will pay for like 3 months :) I would prefer if linux would work :D

how will I be able to add my server files and setup website?

Kind Regards,
Damon

just getting money on paypal at monday, so will be there on wednesday and I will order on friday

Last edited:
Damon,
We will have that server available for you.
Transfer of files is easy, you just copy & paste them from your local windows explorer to that one on the remote desktop.
I will ship it with IIS, PHP5 and MySQL installed so you will just have to upload the files.

okay, but atm. im not sure yet which serv i should host, maybee u help me decide it :D
http://otland.net/f251/those-ots-would-you-prefer-play-149276/

Btw. one more question:
might you set the website up for me with a automatic paypal shop?
I would like to have Modern AAC ;) Cause i can make modern aac, but cant rly handle shop system :/
would be rly nice, i will copy paste the server files :D

Thanks anyway so far,
I would pay with paypal eh?

PayPal is the only method.

1. I do not advise on datapacks.
2. Installation of account maker (and configuration) is an additional service provided as "OT Consulting Service". It is paid additionally.

okay I will setup modern aac then myself, by putting all the modern aac files in www folder?
do i get a free subdomain from no-ip.com, too?
damonia.hopto.org
or some others?
they are offering this for free

It's not only putting the files in www dir, but something more.
You can register that domain for free yourself.

I did, but how can i link it to the ip i get from u?
Since you need a dynamic update cliwnt running for it ..

Added: Automatic billing system - client area, invoicing, payments
Soon: availability to order Windows servers.

Unique offer for new clients: 50% off for first order of OTS Hosting Service (Linux only) !

On the summary page of your order, enter Promotion Code:

OTL50L47129

Valid until the end of the week.

Windows hosting available now!

Contact me to get free setup and extended configuration - limited time offer.

Winter promo:
25% discount for all servers !
Promo code: qxohqx27Mj

In the near future there will be servers with 1 gbps connection and SSD disks. Anyone interested?

I also have some discounts (up to 50%) for you, send me a PM. They are limited in time.

How much would those cost each month? :p

Hi.

I'm interested but I don't know nothing about Linux. I also have my own Web Site, do you'll install it? I'll be able to edit, configure all my stufs, for exemple, edit one monster, npc, or something?

I don't know how much Ram I'll need. My custom map have just 15mb. 1Gb?

Thanks.

Back