• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster OTS Hosting Service 2023 w/DDoS Protection

How much would those cost each month? :p
If they will be introduced, they will be priced 10 euro / GB RAM and current servers will go down in price!

I'm interested but I don't know nothing about Linux. I also have my own Web Site, do you'll install it? I'll be able to edit, configure all my stufs, for exemple, edit one monster, npc, or something?
This is no problem at all. Our servers do not require any Linux knowledge! You will just copy the files and import database and it will work. I help with setting it up. You will be able to edit/configure anything, on your own, whenever you want.

I don't know how much Ram I'll need. My custom map have just 15mb. 1Gb?
The minimum is 3 GB to have working system, website, database.

I need a 9.x ot, for use with my map.. you can compile it for me and install in your server? my map have 78mb.. how many ram i need? (actualy, my ot is 8.60).

Don Daniello give me some tips. i am going to buy a dedicated soon, hetzner or yours i dont really know.. -.-

it looks like you will help to setup everyhting?

I need a 9.x ot, for use with my map.. you can compile it for me and install in your server? my map have 78mb.. how many ram i need? (actualy, my ot is 8.60).
Yes, it's all included in the price!
With 78 MB map you would probably need 5 GB RAM for the whole server.

Don Daniello give me some tips. i am going to buy a dedicated soon, hetzner or yours i dont really know.. -.-

it looks like you will help to setup everyhting?
Yes, this service is OpenTibia-oriented. You receive full configuration for OTS hosting. If you buy from Hetzner, you will get just a bare-metal server. + you pay setup fee there.

Some questions.

First, let me apologize for bad English.

I have some questions and would like answers.

1) I will have full access to my files on it? Can I send script, map, edit, etc?
2) I will receive support (free) if you compile a distro for me and it returns crashes?
3) In addition to the monthly cost, I will have to pay other fees? If I need support with any errors that cause problems in OTServ?
4) The support is made that way (ticket, chat, etc.)?
5) You said that the distro is included in the price, but future updates, if I ask, will be recompiled as well?
6) I have a domain registered, it need two dns to work. Will you provide me with the two dns?
7) You make automatic backups of data and BD? If yes, how often per month?
8) Made all these questions, I wonder how all this will cost me in a server 4 gb.

I know there are many questions, and made ​​it clear that I will not be asking for support every day, but you better know what I can expect from the company.

I was on of his customers, pls correct me if im wrong :D

1)yes
2+3)ima not sure he will get distro for you but if errors in console they are caused by your server and need to be fixed by yourself or his not free but fair ot consulting service ;)
4) most by email (was for me like that, but very good and fast support)
5+6+7+8)
dondaniello needs to answer

Kind regards,
Damon

First, let me apologize for bad English.
I've seen much worse without apologies :)

1) I will have full access to my files on it? Can I send script, map, edit, etc?
Yes, anytime.

2) I will receive support (free) if you compile a distro for me and it returns crashes?
We compile the TFS, but if you use an unstable and not newest (trunk) version, we are not able to help you. If that is newest version, we assist in getting the bug fixed with the developers. In most cases, however, it is the problem with your scripts.
3) In addition to the monthly cost, I will have to pay other fees? If I need support with any errors that cause problems in OTServ?
There are no other fees. The support included in price covers setting up your server (transferring files, setting up database, compiling and starting TFS). Any errors in the Lua scripts etc, are not covered by the support. (If they were, we would be making OTServer for you completely...)
4) The support is made that way (ticket, chat, etc.)?
Ticket/email - quick replies and always available.

Chat - sometimes offline, but I'm available via email.
5) You said that the distro is included in the price, but future updates, if I ask, will be recompiled as well?
Whenever you want to change revision number, there are already precompiled binaries or we will do that free-of-charge.

6) I have a domain registered, it need two dns to work. Will you provide me with the two dns?
Yes. You can even get some email accounts in that domain (included in price). However you cannot add them yourself, you need to open support ticket to ask me. There is no strict email accounts limit - as many as you really need. Antispam&Antivirus protected.

7) You make automatic backups of data and BD? If yes, how often per month?
Database is backed up every day and stored in a directory accessible for you. If you need database backups twice a day, we can set it up. The rest of the files is backed up for security reasons but usually cannot be restored on request. If you need some sort of incremental backup, we can arrange that.

8) Made all these questions, I wonder how all this will cost me in a server 4 gb.
4 GB -> 40 euro per month.

Btw, thanks for help, Damon :)

So can someone pay for hosting of something other than ots? Me and my team are looking for a cheap host we can use for rme live until we are done then upgrade it for our server. Thoughts on that?

New Live Chat system and more frequently an operator online!

I just sent you an email to the support email asking about a lower RAM server and some misc questions. Just a heads up.

You can currently get a huge discounts up to 50% if you hurry (that means like 3 days from now)!

I'm using this service right now! Awesome uptime on my server. Never lags! Love you my dear don :)

Fully recomended, Its great service if you are newbie at OTS, becouse it's fully prepared to host OTS, You just need upload your server and thats all, but if You know what You are doing, You can also configure and compile evrything by yourself.

Back