• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster OTS Hosting Service 2023 w/DDoS Protection

10 new servers ready to be installed in location "North America".

you should have received an email from them with login detail.
Yes I've got it but when I try to login it's just loading and have to reload :/

Solved, now I am in but what is needed to be dedi, just transfered my htdocs, is MYSQL folder in xampp folder needed too or what? :/

Last edited:
I'm really interested in this. Has anyone used this server and got attacked by a somewhat big/huge DDos? How did it go? Really considering giving this a shot.

I need a windows server because i dont have the sources of my server, also i want to host a website on it.
My map size is 50mb and i can get 50players+ and will use mysql.
Would the offer of 45eur be fine?
Thanks!
PD: Im from south america.

This is a dead question because noone knows if they are attacked or not when they are protected.

Is there a way to pay via SMS paygol, daopay, zaypay or something else? I'm paying from mexico

Last edited:
Great service though, totally worth it.
Had it for 1 month, gonna definately use it again as soon as ive resolved some issues with my server.
Got DDoSed frequently, 350 players online with no lags at all, only for the north american ones.
The server got down ONCE and im not even sure if it was for a DDOS and it lasted for 3 minutes, i didn't even have to re-start the server.
Recommended!

Back