• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster OTS Hosting Service 2023 w/DDoS Protection

new problem, where can I find libraries?
PHP:
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lsqlite3
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -llua5.1-sql-mysql
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -llua5.1-sql-sqlite

I got these in the makefile:
PHP:
LIBLINK = -L/usr/lib -lxml2 -lpthread -llua5.1 -lgmp -lmysqlclient -lboost_regex -lsqlite3 -llua5.1-sql-mysql -llua5.1-sql-sqlite -ldl -lboost_system
And if I'm not wrong, some of them are outdated and have been replaced with newer versions but I have no idea where to find the newer ones.
(I haven't worked on linux systems since 2011)

Why do you link sqlite at all if you're not using it?

I posted the original linker.
I've tried to compile without it but it doesn't make any difference when I compile,

edit:
NVM, I figured it out myself

Last edited:
Update March 14: We have fixed an issue with phpmyadmin complaining about user preferences - all bugs cleared.

Update March 16: You can now host your domain DNS with us too! Just point it to our DNS servers.

Update March 19: There is no setup fee for Windows servers anymore!

I got one interesting question I believe many may wonder about.

Is there a server limit at your services?
I mean, is there a chance you run out of servers and it's no longer possible to rent a server until someone have left one?

Update March 20: Prices in USD (or any other currency you choose) are now shown at the end of OTS Hosting Service configuration before you launch the service.

Head over to https://spigu.net and get your hosting now!

Was there any disturbance tonight?
When I woke up this morning it appeared the server I used got restarted during night, my screen's were gone that I've been working in o_O
(screen -S -NAME)-those screens

Because you paid for different server than was suspended, a server that was removed 3 weeks ago. I don't understand how somebody could do that.

Temporarily all servers in Europe are sold out. There are a lot of servers in USA waiting for you!

8 new servers available in Europe!

Spring promotion: double RAM for first payment term.
(New clients only)

Last edited:
Back