• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster OTS Hosting Service 2023 w/DDoS Protection

Custom servers with substantial new content are hosted for free!

I am using Spigu from the beginning of July and honestly I can say I recommend it without hesitation. Fast responses from Don Daniello, great DDoS-Protection and monthly settlement are few of the much more advantages of this hosting.

My best,
djseban

Last edited:
With every new service in August you can request one free domain registration (.com/.net/.org) for one year.

@Ezzz
Well you need to be a custom server, that was not just downloaded from the web, it need to have good content, and be updated in a weekly base, and it has to be already online with a player base of 20-30(This im not 100% sure how it works, but you can read the first post, its at the very bottom

Just paid for a server from hes service... Completely outstanding, easy setup.. best money I've ever spent, fantastic support, goes right out of he's way to make he's customers happy! 100% satisfied! worth every penny!

3 customers already got their free domain name. 6 days left to get yours!

One more free domain name for the next client, even though August has ended!

I got a problem,
Yesterday when i went to sleep all went fine, today morning im checkin and the server is oflfine
my tfs says this

> Using SHA1 encryption
error : Operation timed out
I/O warning : failed to load external entity "http://forgottenserver.otland.net/version.xml"
>> Checking software version... failed - could not parse remote file (are you connected to the internet?)
>> Fetching blacklist
Unable to fetch blacklist! Continue? (y/N)

I got a problem,
Yesterday when i went to sleep all went fine, today morning im checkin and the server is oflfine
my tfs says this

> Using SHA1 encryption
I/O warning : failed to load external entity "http://forgottenserver.otland.net/version.xml"
>> Checking software version... failed - could not parse remote file (are you connected to the internet?)
>> Fetching blacklist
Cuz, version.xml is empty, so engine can't parse properly xml file.

I got a problem,
my tfs says this

> Using SHA1 encryption
>> Fetching blacklist
Yo i guess you just have to fill in your OTS version e.g. "036pl1" and it'll start :)

Yo i guess you just have to fill in your OTS version e.g. "036pl1" and it'll start :)
No its becuase Don hasen't changed the source code, you are supposed to remove that and the "You are logged in as root" bla bla error message.
Its plain stupid to keep them if you are running linux with an auto starter, wait and hope he changes it for you.

No its becuase Don hasen't changed the source code, you are supposed to remove that and the "You are logged in as root" bla bla error message.
Its plain stupid to keep them if you are running linux with an auto starter, wait and hope he changes it for you.

Alright thanks, but its really werid it just came from nowhere.. suddenly it was there thats weird, im waiting for @Don Daniello

Someone just fixed this problem with blacklist for me but now the other problem.

Character list loads, but cant login ingame.
connecting to the game world... dont work
putty takes maaany seconds to connect idk whats wrong with the dedic

Back