• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTTM 0.1 Alpha

Paxton

Banned User
Reaction score
OTTM - Open Tibia Team Management

What is it for?
- This system has been designed for serious OT project in development or already ready projects.

It helps develop application faster with multiple team mates together and report bugs or give advice for something new.

NOTICE!
This is an alpha version which means this system has not been finished and expect some bugs, if you find some please report them in this thread!

Also for the first relase it has basic functions, in not so far future there will be much more functions such as show off pages or file repository for handling all the files together such as maps, scripts, distros. Also it will have second side for people that follow project but not develops it.

Victor wants to help me and he will be second developer of it, if everything will be alright you can expect hooks system in next relase which allows to write plugins!

Downloads:
Here is the list of content to download I recommend to download always newest and stable version.

1. http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/843921537.html <--Download
Installation

It is very simple in archive you will find database.txt file which contains Db schema, just execute this, and in data folder you will find config.php edit it, you will find comments there so don't worry.
Don't forget to rep+ me for that ;)

Also donations I accept at PayPal:
For programmers
- The code should be easy to understand everything is sorted out and hard things are commented.

If you want to relase some modification please wait until hooks system will be implemented and you will be able to write plugins.

Also this system works on 'registry'

There is few basic functions for getting info.
PHP:
getConfig() - Returns value of a config.
setConfig() - Set new value for config.
configExists() - Check if specified config exists.
loadConfig() - Returns array with all config info.

For more functions go to data/library.

King Regards
Paxton

Last edited:
First.

Thanks paxton for adding this nice script. I will look at it. As he said, its possible to join me to OTTM.

Last edited by a moderator:
People should make a new signature, 'by Paxton fan' instead of 'by Gesior fan'.

I agree, I hate those people who think they are so famous and think they don't need to do anything anymore.

All blue, green or orange. HAHA. Me black :D..
Nope, i think Paxton dont think he is famous, Lostboy.

Yeh, if u ask who is Paxton on this forum they will not, but any other they won't. :)

Anyway, remember people that basic password to admin is : admin/admin

I don't get that o.0

Why by ?

Last edited:
Awesome work, as usual.

You are welcome on kleksoria.com!
Please visit new open tibia forum with it's own ots list. otservers.net!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom