• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Outfit Request] Bear Outfit Request :D

Xeikh

詠春 ☯
Reaction score
Hello dear OTLanders ^^

I'm requesting a outfit of this bear:
volibear.jpg

It's a special request, without custom colors, just the white bear with his armor and the 3 steps animation (north, east, south and west)

If someone can do it and send me i would appreciate it a lot.
If someone can do it very close as the image or exactly i even would pay for it... But if you want to gift me it.. I would appreciate! :D

Hope someone help me ^^

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Do you want it to stand on two legs? or just like a polar bear but armoured?

Stand please :3
It's a special request for a friend who play my ots since 3 years ago and he love bears... ^^

LoL copied this from the golden compass

uahah

Hi i was woundering if anyone has a sprited "god" outfit like the colour green i would like it black and red "black cape" and "red outlining" if anyone has already like anything like im describing that would be awsome :)

Xazive if you use the latest servers i think you can edit it. At least i could and made the eyes red and black n red cape xD
Also why are you commenting in this threaD, this is not a request thread.

@UP

Yeah sorry i shouldnt of posted here if you could PM me that would be great about it all :)

Ok.... I Was Asking If Anyone Could Do A Script In My Description And Someone Can So I Probs Did Post In The Wrong Thread But Nvm :)

Back