• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Pack dat/pic/spr files into exe

angelobodj

Lazy OT Researcher
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I have seen some servers that use a "custom" client, where there is just a .exe file, no dat, no pic, no spr files at all, just a .exe.

Anyone knows how can be dat/pic/spr files packed into a single exe?

Here is a server which uses one of these packed clients: SpiderOT

Btw, could anyone tell me what is the real Tibia client version of that server?

Thanks in advance! :)

just use a packer or w,e it's called and pack into the exe. However, afaik this can still be reversed if someone wanted to steal your sprites.

If you want someone to see something you have to show it to him.
So if your players can see the sprites in the client, they are there and can be stolen.
But it might scare some noobs as always.

just use a packer or w,e it's called and pack into the exe. However, afaik this can still be reversed if someone wanted to steal your sprites.

Well, I know everything is reversable but I'm just curious to know how can I pack them into a single file :p

- - - Updated - - -

Check out molebox.

I'm having a look at it, but it seems that the free version is not that good..

@angelobodj
Try reverting the creation of entropy then :)

Why would I want to reverse it? What I wanted to know is how can I pack different files into a single one, and not how to get them back from a packed file xD

About guessing the version of the client, I guess it must be likely older than 9.1, because I saw animated texts (doSendAnimatedText) everywhere and in the options menu I didn't see the "Migration Tool" button (that thing to export maps and vip list). But however I saw the cooldown "buttons" and the mounts menu, which weren't available in those old client versions I think... Well I'm a bit confused about it :)

Back