• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Monster PackMonster LootRealTibia by Kubos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kubos

Reaction score
Real Tibia Loot PackMonster By Kubos

Hello, I come here to share with you my pack of monsters made by me for my server.
All the loot of monsters are equal to the global source of loot tibia wikia.
I hope this helps, it always needed a pack well but never found.

credits:
TFS Team for monster
nsanee for loot editor and (program to put the names of monsters loots)
Kubos for release real loot tibia global

ropRate is very good RPG server

Here is an HTML file for you to see the loot from the pack
Download: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

I used two programs for this, are these:

Loot Editor v 0.1 Alpha 2 by nsanee ([email protected]) (alpha despite being able to do all work without any error)

Otloot v0.1 (this program only generates the name of items within the monsters (<item id="7884" chance="1400"/> - ground mantle: Arm 11)

to download click the link below!

Download PackMonster LootReal v1.0 by Kubos Megaupload = http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/204246161.html
Download PackMonster LootReal v1.0 by Kubos Speedshare = http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6KI57Y99

Last edited:
only a few, but otherwise has practically everyone, but the idea of the pack is arranges the loot, but I will add a new pack so I have more time here. Ai put the new monsters with loot equal to the global.

Some scan ? and for what version is that pack ? :confused:

Make yourself the scan =/. Use TFS 2.5 "Packmonster works on all current versions" (I think)

hey can you please uplaod this to speedyshare or something different to MegaUpload? I cant download from mega upload :p cheers

Topic edited!

Is there friend, megaupload and download speedshare.

Recalling that this pack is to Loot real tibia global, you can check out the loot in HTML that is for download.

Good luck and bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back