• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Pag NO WORK

Dark Mono

Reaction score
I made my pag for my ot in my ot the people can enter normal,but with the ip to page can't only i can with localhost HELP ME PLS
i have windows vista

I assume that you have a router, yes? If that is the case, enter your router settings and portforward port 80 as you did with 7171. Otherwise, make sure your firewall/antivirus isn't blocking your webserver (e.g. xampp, wamp).

also sometimes your ISP blocks port 80, so try using 8080 (thats what my problem was)

I've been hosting for awhile and I always thought I had this problem too, that it was my ISP blocking port 80. I changed xampp to run on a different port also, and it worked fine then. However, I recently contacted my ISP about it, and they said that they have not blocked it. Any other ideas on what could be? My firewall isn't, and I've portforwarded it correctly. They also said that maybe it was VISTA blocking it because they sometimes block certain things by default such as Remote Assisstance. Any help?

I've been hosting for awhile and I always thought I had this problem too, that it was my ISP blocking port 80. I changed xampp to run on a different port also, and it worked fine then. However, I recently contacted my ISP about it, and they said that they have not blocked it. Any other ideas on what could be? My firewall isn't, and I've portforwarded it correctly. They also said that maybe it was VISTA blocking it because they sometimes block certain things by default such as Remote Assisstance. Any help?

i am not too familiar with xampp since i use linux, from the sounds of it, it could possibly be VISTA, not sure tho since i've never used it..is the windows firewall off?

I've done both of these, still no dice. The ip is zion.no-ip.info, which works fine for my OT server, but doesn't at all for the webserver. Xampp works on localhost too... It also works when I change the port it runs on, just not on port 80. I also contacted my ISP and they told me that they do not block port 80.
Edit: Also, forgot to mention, I did a port check on port 80 and it is NOT being used. Even with xampp and apache running.

Last edited:
Bintzer are you using a program like skype? Because Ive had the same problem and I finally discovered that it just was that skype was blocking the ports ..

Back