• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Paladins is too weak..

Senioor

Reaction score
Like the title says, paladins are way too weak.
You should make it easier to hit with stars and higher atk..
I'm a lvl 230+ paladin and it's no idea to have me in war, I take like 200+ with assa star SOMETIMES and most of the time I poff, like everyone else I guess, I got dist 110.

Knights are powerfull in war, mages is kinda good but knights is still too good and paladins fucking suck, you should do something about it..

So please, Fix the dmg/healings on knights, seriously don't lower it with 50 like the last time. Paladins healing is good but the dmg makes me lol's everytime.

Last edited:
The Assassin stars are really useless here^^ they should always hit.. or almost always, depends on your distance skill ofc, but if you check normal tibia, you ALWAYS hit if you got distance 100:blink:

:eek::huh::p<_<;)^_^:D:thumbup::wub::blink:

Assassin stars need to be changed and sd should hit more. Mas san should be lowered tbh :p But if they do, change sd to hit harder otherwise they're completily useless.

Assassin stars need to be changed and sd should hit more. Mas san should be lowered tbh :p But if they do, change sd to hit harder otherwise they're completily useless.

In my paladin thread u were against that they should higher sd and assassin star damage. polak!!!

at all i think they should change everything to rl tibia..such as Damage with Exori Gran etc!

The server is totaly unbalanced!

Yeah everything is unbalanced. But the most unbalanced are PALADINS here. I made 200 rp and then saw in pvp that "oh shit it sux" MAKE ASSASSIN STAR AND SD DAMAGE 2X HIGHER!!!!

the dmg aint good seriously..atleast with sd and ass stars.

Back