• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Paladins

Raxor

Reaction score
Okeeeey, you guys have reduced the dmg on exevo mas san.
Now fix assasin stars so you hit aloooot harder with them.
A fucking knight with a skilling wep hits more then a RP with ass stars.......................
<_<

Thanks Bye :**

My opinion is:
Lower knights melee dmg, a lvl 170 EK can one-shot a 130 mage with just the meelee.
And about mages, the sd damage should be a little lower..

it shouldn't, reset all magic levels on every char and lower the magic level rate instead, i have fckn magic lvl 103, that explains the huge sd dmg.

lower knights hits AND paladins hits with ass stars, both vocs can hit 650-700 -.-

lower knights hits AND paladins hits with ass stars, both vocs can hit 650-700 -.-

its called critical hits and they happen every so often. Overall, the damage of an assasin star is just too low imo

Maas, u can hit 600 with ue? its very rare to hit that high with assassin stars, the only thing thats good with pallys is assa stars lol!

Maas said true about mlvls, you definetly have to lower the rate(reseting mlvls isnt that bad idea), also knight meele is too high so u have to make it lower. Pallys should stay as they are now.

Maas, u can hit 600 with ue? its very rare to hit that high with assassin stars, the only thing thats good with pallys is assa stars lol!

Do you mean that druid can hit 600 with ue ? or what ? Even through Druid can hit that much its fair for me, cause you cant use SD + UE at same time can you? SO you hit like lets say 800 with ue..and pally hits Assassin Star + Mas san which gives similiar damage. ALl depends how much you hit with assassin star ;)
Yours
Sir-Schaf

Annoying...
Some players are never happy with anything...

I just thinks its wierd that a 150 mage cant feel comfortable without manashield while having a single lvl 100 knight hitting him, it's pathetic u can get one hitted like that.

*Lower knights melee damage incl. the critical hit.
*Lower paladins dist damage incl. the critical hit.
*Lower the magic level rate and reset ALL magic levels to 0, like it is now people hit too hard with UE including SD, and the magic level is the reason for it, formula seems ok.

I want OT wars to be as similar to tibia as possible, any1 agrees?

EDIT: @Neon, I am happy! I played this OT for 1 ½ month and I'm still here aint I? :D These changes are needed for a MUCH better pvpsystem though, just my opinion

I agree with Maas90 aswell, but resetting everybodys magic level, would caus alot more "?!"#¤=¤?"#¤#" than "Good job" :p

I just thinks its wierd that a 150 mage cant feel comfortable without manashield while having a single lvl 100 knight hitting him, it's pathetic u can get one hitted like that.

*Lower knights melee damage incl. the critical hit.
*Lower paladins dist damage incl. the critical hit.
*Lower the magic level rate and reset ALL magic levels to 0, like it is now people hit too hard with UE including SD, and the magic level is the reason for it, formula seems ok.

I want OT wars to be as similar to tibia as possible, any1 agrees?

EDIT: @Neon, I am happy! I played this OT for 1 ½ month and I'm still here aint I? :D These changes are needed for a MUCH better pvpsystem though, just my opinion

Are you crazy? :p Not that I care really but I mean what about the people that have wasted like 20/40kk cash on manas just to get magic level? Like Nipples and Stanken? ^.-

Iam sure there is more people than them but I just know that they have wasted alot of cash on manas just to get magic level and then I can just tell their names.

EDIT: Anyways I agree with you to 110%.

You've been here for 1 ½ month? I've been on Softcores for more than 5 months and I even know people that have been here alot longer. Thought that I stopped played here after my deletion.

PZ~

Last edited:
Are you crazy? :p Not that I care really but I mean what about the people that have wasted like 20/40kk cash on manas just to get magic level? Like Nipples and Stanken? ^.-

Iam sure there is more people than them but I just know that they have wasted alot of cash on manas just to get magic level and then I can just tell their names.

You've been here for 1 ½ month? I've been on Softcores for more than 5 months and I even know people that have been here alot longer. Thought that I stopped played here after my deletion.

I've been playing here since the very first day this server were online, dont remember exact date but I guess its like 1 ½ month ago.. :p I waited long for a more serious "lowexp" server, though this aint very low. Trust me more people will cheer than cry about a change like this, let them cry about their cash :p I mean you can't make everyone happy, can you? :) I think the whiners will think this change were good in the end too, when they realises the mag rate was way too high.

This idea seems supported, Richey/Talaturen/Vanderlay I would REALLY appreciate if you could host a voting for the changes I posted above!

Maybe you could make a code that reduces everyones magiclevel with 1/4

and then lower the value :)

I've been playing here since the very first day this server were online, dont remember exact date but I guess its like 1 ½ month ago.. :p I waited long for a more serious "lowexp" server, though this aint very low. Trust me more people will cheer than cry about a change like this, let them cry about their cash :p I mean you can't make everyone happy, can you? :) I think the whiners will think this change were good in the end too, when they realises the mag rate was way too high.

This idea seems supported, Richey/Talaturen/Vanderlay I would REALLY appreciate if you could host a voting for the changes I posted above!

Ah maybe you're playing Thunderfall?, Well this is the mainboard for all three servers together.

Btw I support it for sure but then they have to do it like Richey said \/
Maybe you could make a code that reduces everyones magiclevel with 1/4 and then lower the value :)
Smart one Richey ;)

PZ~

Last edited:
Back