• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Paladins

The facts are the following:

Knights have the advantage of hitting hard on a meelee. Althought, they first have to close to the target, or trap it.

Paladins have the advantage of hitting by distance, but they hit a lot worse as in rl tibia, also compared to knights assa stars hit way to low, and not stable.

Druids and Sorcerers have their speed, very stable hit of sd's and a uberhit of UE.

Compared all of this is that Mages hit way more stable and can combine their powers easily since they can control their hits. Knights and pally's can't control them, cuz once they hit nothing or like 50, and the other time like 500.

Compared to real tibia, paladins hit to low (if u look how they powered up the knights). Mages hit way to many with their sd's (sometimes like 400, that's like a UE in real tibia), also they hit like 400-700 depending on their level, which is way to much.

I think the vocations aren't really balanced as they are now, but that's just me.

I agree that the vocations are balanced, BUT they are all too fucking powerful, thats why we want to LOWER all damages. A lvl 100 knight shouldn't be able to one hit a lvl 150 mage, should he? No, a level 200 mage shouldn't be able to one hit a lvl 100 mage, should he? No.

"real" Tibia settings for the fckn win. cant believe whats so fun when all mages have magic level 90-100 or higher and pallys and knights makes hits around 700 in pvp.

I made a 1200 hit(on a knight) and i didin't even have 90 sword back then.
And on the pally, 50% of my hits is really low :/

About knight vs mage...my way to see things is...YOUR FASTER THEN THE KNIGHT...JUST GOD DAMN HASTE AND USE MANA SHIELD....IF KNIGHT REACH YOU AND CRIT YOU YOU WONT DIE,AND BY THE TIME HE REACH YOU AGAIN,UR MANA IS ALREADY FULL.IF ON OB,JUST FOCUS FIRE ON THE KNIGHTS -.-.. Knight arent overpowered,they just to easy to bot ( active gm would fix that,not by lowering anything at all )

Glad i quited.. The hosters cant seem to make up their mind about the vocation's and the community cant seem to just start the vocation that they think is the best.. The truth is that there is no vocation that is better then the other.. and if u claim it to be, is it that hard to start that vocation? Sick and tired of reduced sd dmg, buffed sd dmg, reduced exhaust time, faster exhaust time, lower this, buff that every other week..

And Raxor.. Is it fair that the pallys should hit as much as a knight when Pallys hit at distance and knights have to actually stay beside you to hit? Realy smart thinking you did there...

I just thinks its wierd that a 150 mage cant feel comfortable without manashield while having a single lvl 100 knight hitting him, it's pathetic u can get one hitted like that.

*Lower knights melee damage incl. the critical hit.
*Lower paladins dist damage incl. the critical hit.
*Lower the magic level rate and reset ALL magic levels to 0, like it is now people hit too hard with UE including SD, and the magic level is the reason for it, formula seems ok.

I want OT wars to be as similar to tibia as possible, any1 agrees?

EDIT: @Neon, I am happy! I played this OT for 1 ½ month and I'm still here aint I? :D These changes are needed for a MUCH better pvpsystem though, just my opinion

If you cant outrun a 100 knight with a 150 mage you just simply have to find another game to play...

The facts are the following:

Knights have the advantage of hitting hard on a meelee. Althought, they first have to close to the target, or trap it.

Paladins have the advantage of hitting by distance, but they hit a lot worse as in rl tibia, also compared to knights assa stars hit way to low, and not stable.

Druids and Sorcerers have their speed, very stable hit of sd's and a uberhit of UE.

Compared all of this is that Mages hit way more stable and can combine their powers easily since they can control their hits. Knights and pally's can't control them, cuz once they hit nothing or like 50, and the other time like 500.

Compared to real tibia, paladins hit to low (if u look how they powered up the knights). Mages hit way to many with their sd's (sometimes like 400, that's like a UE in real tibia), also they hit like 400-700 depending on their level, which is way to much.

I think the vocations aren't really balanced as they are now, but that's just me.

You ruled out some important facts Meto..

*Knights have their HP, hard to kill and are mostly used to block quests, go defence in battles and shit like that that makes ppl survive (They arent killing machines)

*Pallys are a combination of a knight and a mage, they have decent hp, do decent dmg and heals decent. They can also stay at distance..

*Mages do alot of dmg but when theyr mana shield is gone, (something u can do with just 2 other mages or pallys for that matter) theyr dead..

So every1 just find the vocation they belive is best and stop wineing ffs!

Fourth post in a row, wohoo!

Well the solution for the problem is this;

Make all vocation gain the same Hp, Mana and capasity when lvl up.
Make all skills advance at the same speed for all vocations.
make all runes/spells usable for all vocations.

There, problem solved! now stop crying fools ;)

And yeah, reset the servers first! (Just had to do a fifth post)

If you cant outrun a 100 knight with a 150 mage you just simply have to find another game to play...

you're fucking kidding me, aren't you? you don't always fight in open areas. get your team ready and get out there and fight you pathetic c*nt Im waiting for you.

I guess someone actually managed to solo you with a 100 Knight since u got that upset lol

no, a 180 EK onehitted a 150 ED from our team when we sneaked him, a lvl 100 can wear the same weapon and have the same weapon skill as he had so it's possible and totally lame. you play on thundefall? if so, whats ur name?

You really think I'm an idiot for asking you such a question, "you play on thunderfall"? I see those lame signatures all over, you're actually proud of having a 202 MS on a 70-5x server? Like you can't play on 2 different servers? Most people do since NOTHING is happening on thunderfall, the only real team that is playing there is ours, Time. We're still waiting for an OB haven't been one in more than 2 weeks, maybe 3.

Stupid that we even started this discussion on this board, should have done it on the thunderfall one in the first place. You 1000x ot lovers would never accept a change to 5x magic level and lowered pally/knight dmg, I should have understood that fckn freak.

agree, I have 118 in dist, and I BAD, When Im hunting I hit from 0 to 600. Sometimes I hit up to 1000, but its rare. When I see knights hunting they hit like 1000 all the time. and pvp. I hit 0 to 300 and a knight can hit like 700, wtf is that. This isnt eaven close to rl tibia. The pallys should hit alot more, or the knights alot less. Pallys with assassin stars hit more than a knigh on real tibia. I guess that I knight with 60 in sword hit more than me with 118 in dist

3 mages lvl 150 should not be able to 1hit al lvl 200+ rp. thats lame, if a pally gets trapped he dont got a chanse. He cant kill the once trappig him. cuz he hits so bad, and the mages ue hit so hard that he can get 1hitted. OPS there was a knigth hitting 1000 on him. Balance the vocs please. Pally hit to low, knights to hight and the ue on the mages is to strong

Okeeeey, you guys have reduced the dmg on exevo mas san.
Now fix assasin stars so you hit aloooot harder with them.
A fucking knight with a skilling wep hits more then a RP with ass stars.......................
<_<

Thanks Bye :**

Agree.;)

Back