• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Paladins

1: i got 200 rp in icechaw and i hit 2k in skills 90/70~
it was my bestest hit i didnt belive it was 2k on hydra :p
2:srry for my bad english.

Its fine how it is..

Whats wrong with it? You dont have to pick at every little thing just for something to do. Resetting the magic levels is the worst idea i have ever heard lmao!

first of all
knight have high damage, very much hp, but are slow and atack close

mages have nice dmg in SD, are very fast, distance atack, but need a magic shield to survive and the gmp run out very fast

Pallys have no damage with assa stars (0-1000 but mainly 0-200 or less) havent strong atack spells (now -.-") are slow but have 2 advantages, distance atack and uber healing (of course with enough mana) as you can see the pally is ver unbalanced, they cant kill anybody of the other vocs, but cant be killed by 2 players or if you are a good pally you cant be killed by 3 ppl

the pallys in rl are not uber blokers -.-" they are "SHOOTERS" aswell they need DAMAGE not healing ¬¬

You ruled out some important facts Meto..

*Knights have their HP, hard to kill and are mostly used to block quests, go defence in battles and shit like that that makes ppl survive (They arent killing machines)

*Pallys are a combination of a knight and a mage, they have decent hp, do decent dmg and heals decent. They can also stay at distance..

*Mages do alot of dmg but when theyr mana shield is gone, (something u can do with just 2 other mages or pallys for that matter) theyr dead..

So every1 just find the vocation they belive is best and stop wineing ffs!

loel wtf ? are you retarded or? as you wrote pallys do decent dmg , mages do good dmg, what about knights? they do shitty dmg so they shouldnt be able to one hit 150 mage lol, they shouldnt be able to one hit 100 mage with just meelee : O
About mages no if their mana shield is gone theyre not dead if there's one guy after them or so mages aint wearing mana shield 24/7 u know? even in pvp u sometimes dont have to use mana shield on rl tibia if so why would i wear mana shield here if there just one guy after me? The pallies things assassin stars dmg is rly low compared to knights dmg.

Back