• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Paradox Discussion

~X~

LoA Founder
Reaction score
para.png
Hello everyone, since I launched the RL Map, and a custom map.. No one seemed interested in any of them at all... However my up time is unmatched, and servers are extremely stable..So... I have been thinking of different ways to use my servers. I have tried to come up with all sorts of idea's, however been left empty handed, but one idea... It is sorta based on SOA, however this is strictly setup as stages. I am using the 10.98 Client to run this server.

Each stage has different creatures along with boss's, an rewards. As you progress it becomes tougher/stronger of course. Each round for the first 12 are simple, small, yet tough rounds. There is no TP to get you out of the room, you simply press on during each round. Each room has hidden PZ tiles, not 2 together, rather just single squares so you cant jus stand in the PZ.

NPC - There is NPC's in the town that will sale you what ever items you need. Each boss drops massive amounts of cash, this way you can build up your character as you please. After X amount of rounds/stages you will end up in new towns/cities. Once you have reached this point you will find you can do arena's, and some simple quest along the way sort of like task. These task will reward you with either item's,cash, or shards which can be used on items.

Monsters - Each monster has been tweaked/changed for this setup. The creatures progressively get strong per match. No boss is released until you pull the lever to remove the stone for the final boss per match. As said they drop massive amounts of cash, however no items.

Rounds/Stages - The first starts out as 12 rounds, goes from number 12 down to 1. Each group is setup as 12 rounds, yet the last couple will start to count down to the finale stage.

Features :
Item upgrades
Rebirth system with doors/walls/tiles/houses in the mid game era
Customized vocation attacks/regain

I'm completely open to suggestions as this is simply a hobby of mine. Suggestions might be on the Exp/rates, idea's on what some rewards should be.

Not really.. Never actually came to mind..... The only way top level/ advance is to dip the stages.. After x amount of stages you unlock areas to explore...Items... Npcs.. Task.. creatures.. quest..

Will this be apart of divine series?

It will use one of the versions yes. Plan on doing custom version and client to minimize bots. Will have the functions of the newest rev plus more. Each round works as a dungeon if im up to it when i get home I'll explain more.

Back