• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

paralyze improvement?

Slip

Nucky Thompson
Reaction score
As you have seen the paralyze is still bad. When you are paralized it should be like this; you take one step and by the time you are taking that step you are paralized and can't cast any spells for 1-1.2 seconds

You guys that have played Iriana know what I mean.

No its fine how it is.
No more improvement

Are you kidding me? I know you have played iriana and that paralyze was just like rl tibia. I don't know but i thought gm wanted to make this new server as close to rl as possible aint that true? Considering they have added missions for almost every quest.
So why can't you do this?

The difference between our and the one on Iriana is that our cures paralyze 1 second after healing spell/haste spell was casted, on Iriana you can not cure paralyze before 1 second has passed. Do you want us to change paralyze to work like that?

The difference between our and the one on Iriana is that our cures paralyze 1 second after healing spell/haste spell was casted, on Iriana you can not cure paralyze before 1 second has passed. Do you want us to change paralyze to work like that?

I would like that please.

Havent seen a different in the paralyze now or the one before its the same u get away to easy.

Back