• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

paralyze improvement?

We will change it to work in another way, and if that isn't enough we can always make the effect longer until everyone is satisfied with it. Will post here when we have changed it.

Well, the paralyze just be just like rl if you are paralyzed you will walk 1 sqm MIN paralyzed, so all anti paralyzes botters should walk 1 sqm paralyzed and be exausted for 1 sec

Well, the paralyze just be just like rl if you are paralyzed you will walk 1 sqm MIN paralyzed, so all anti paralyzes botters should walk 1 sqm paralyzed and be exausted for 1 sec

Are you sure that players should be exhausted when paralyze is casted on them? If so, is that only healing exhaustion or also combat exhaustion or only combat exhaustion?

you must stand still to cast pot/rune on rl tibia, u cant do it while running. So therefor, when u get paralyzed and you're moving from sqm x to y, you will get exhaust because you are not standing still your are "running". Also paralyzes on real tibia makes you more slowed then on moonhawk, thats a difference too.

To make myself clear, if you are running and you get paralyzed, you will actually not be exhausted. But the spells you cast will only effect when u get to the next sqm properly. That walking time is your exhaust, u cant say 1 sec or 2, if u are lower lvl then it will take more. If you sidestep, which is supposed to be slowest step u can take, you will be "exhausted" as hell.

To start with, make paralyzes stronger. So they make you slower, slower then it is atm. Also do something about dash somehow, people are not supposed to be this fast while sidestepping or running.

Are you sure that players should be exhausted when paralyze is casted on them? If so, is that only healing exhaustion or also combat exhaustion or only combat exhaustion?

Only potion sorry not spell :p
So the ones ^ talking here says good things, just make it a bit stronger so if somebody gets paralyzed walks 1 sqm paralyzed and if he walks diagonal i call it moonwalk then yeah exausted as hell xD

Players should be 1.2 sec exaust, and make it abit stronger, when will you make it stronger btw?

WHENEVER you do it, you should first test it, how it affects fights 1 on 1 etc.

The paralyze is much better but 2,5 seconds is to long change it to 1,2 seconds instead

I'm not sure if it really is 2.5 seconds right now, I tried to change it before the server save but don't know if I did in time. Can anyone check?

Back