• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Petition: How GMs should handle the updates

k3v1n

PvP God
Reaction score
I think we all know its really easy to (for example) add green clothes to the game. Or fix a quest, fix an area and so on.

So?
I think the following should happen: UPDATE AFTER EVERY SERVER SAVE.

Its easy and this way you keep players playing this game,
giving them somethnig to look forward to EVERY day!
SIGN IF YOU AGREE

lol, I'm not a softcores player, but I want to say, what IT IS NOT SO EASY TO FIX OR ADD SOMETHING(not all, but a lot) :>

lol, I'm not a softcores player, but I want to say, what IT IS NOT SO EASY TO FIX OR ADD SOMETHING(not all, but a lot) :>

Yes it is easy to make it so Green Djinns can drop green clothes you fucking noob

@ Houndish

I'm just suggesting this based on the information that I have gotten from GMs? If they tell me 1 of them has been updating stuff for like 3 hours on a day then I say (if its bug-free) to put it online immediatly. So stop tryin to diss me son

/Ty to the Z - Tyrone

These things are just small, I seriously don't know how to fix or how long it'll take but I suggest you to make them. Every people in game who got the barb addon or the full assassin addon have bought m for rl cash. Since u can't loot green / blue pocs.

Yes it is easy to make it so Green Djinns can drop green clothes you fucking noob

@ Houndish

I'm just suggesting this based on the information that I have gotten from GMs? If they tell me 1 of them has been updating stuff for like 3 hours on a day then I say (if its bug-free) to put it online immediatly. So stop tryin to diss me son

/Ty to the Z - Tyrone

I'm not tryin to "diss" you.
I am just telling you that the owners of this server maybe got a life too you know?
Update a server everyday can be quite boring.

~Houndish

@Ice Meto no they dident buy it for real cash..
before an update sometime ago we had a diffrent addon system, thats how they got it.

These things are just small, I seriously don't know how to fix or how long it'll take but I suggest you to make them. Every people in game who got the barb addon or the full assassin addon have bought m for rl cash. Since u can't loot green / blue pocs.

I got 50 blue pocs? ;p

I'm not tryin to "diss" you.
I am just telling you that the owners of this server maybe got a life too you know?
Update a server everyday can be quite boring.

~Houndish

Yeah, but what I meant was (since theres a server reboot every day) that IF they make a change on any random day (for example someone added green pocs to green djinn loot?) they could easily update this for the next restart..

I agree on this topic. I'll try get on with an agreement with the rest of the GM's. It does not always have to be huge updates, but just updates. I know it's been alot of slacking, tho Talaturen has been working alot with re-coding the website, war script and new donations. As i said, I'll try get on with an agreement with the other GM's about updates once a week atleast.

I agree on this topic. I'll try get on with an agreement with the rest of the GM's. It does not always have to be huge updates, but just updates. I know it's been alot of slacking, tho Talaturen has been working alot with re-coding the website, war script and new donations. As i said, I'll try get on with an agreement with the other GM's about updates once a week atleast.

Thank you for giving your reply.
Ofcourse, this is also in your advantage.
I mean players would rather play a world that gets updated frequently, rather than a world that gets updated once a month or even longer. Such updates keeps players interested :)

@Kevin
why dont you make a script and send it to them since you want it so bad

@Kevin
why dont you make a script and send it to them since you want it so bad

I am just giving suggestions and maybe they actually appreciate suggestions? Maybe you should give suggestions too instead of just bitching about the things you think are bad on the server?

Stop thinking inside the box and try to approach anything in life from different sides, maybe you will understand some day kiddo

Back