• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Please help New to Ot making

joeax

Reaction score
Hello everyone for the last 2 days ive been trying to make a ot, ive downloaded seral maps-servers not having a clue what im doing, then i read into it abit and i find out about mysql database online and i have everything setup and ready, i was even on my server about 5 minutes ago, i recently found this site and downloaded the newest TFS mystic spirit and downloaded that and downloaded a map with spawns and houses.

so here is my problem i run TFS with the map in the world folder and change my map names to forgotten-houses ~ ect.

so everything was setup map in ready to go, this time i thought it was going to work but when i started it it did all the process and near the end it said cant load houses and monsters

so i try log on to have a look around and i eventualy make my god and then it crashs with a error of allocation failed,server out of memory decrease the size of the map or compile in 64-bit mode.

so i get that error now and cant load the monsters and houses, someone please help.

Back